Specifically requested same day delivery from local florist, recieved tracking number from FedEx that stated flowers would not be delivered for 2 days.I stated twice to the rep that I needed same day service!

Also thought I was ordering from a local company in Washington. I called Wesley and they stated they would try to get it priority. Also would send a $40-credit for future flowers. Like I want to deal with a company with poor quality!!!

This company is a huge scam - can't speak about the flowers since they have not been delivered.Will not use them ever again!!!

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more Malwarebytes V3. Never worked well. Non-existent support. Malwarebytes "In the end, it was waiting for 6 days for a support response that never materialized. I had upgraded to Win 10 and the system was saying I had exceeded..." Read more