1.5

My delivery has not been made yet and was due to be delivered yesterday.I have yet to reach someone to find out where my order is.

I've left several messages today alone. Everyone reads you the same script then transfers you to "customer service" who conveniently is too busy to answer the call. There are several different phone numbers to call yet they all lead to the same people. Are they even in the US?

They claim to not have the right access to my account to track my order.

I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to send a photo IF I knew what it looked like.I wonder if it still is on the truck or if it has wilted by now

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver product and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $68. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

They don't deliver.They are a sending only wire service center located in Michigan.

The majority of florists, (at least in my area), will not keep orders that come from WB. They only send us the price they charged you for the bouquet. Florists cannot do those bouquets at WB prices without going out of business. It may take them days to find a florist in the area where you want the flowers delivered, or they many never get one to take the order.

WB is one of many out there who only take orders and wire them out to real florists.Hope this helps.