I had an order number and spent a long time placing my order with a non English speaking agent....My order never got sent out!!

:( So disappointing! I called back and got another non English speaking agent who could not help me. Way to long spent on the phone for an order that never placed! They asked to upgrade my order and if there was anything they could do..

By that that time it didn't matter, my recipient never received the flowers and the surprise was ruined.... never again will I put my trust into this company! Even this complaint is aggravating..

they are making me use 100 words..How many times can you write YOU SUCK WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments