Iwakuni, Yamaguchi
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I called and ordered 82 Red Roses for same day delivery.I got confirmation from the Company.

My card was charged over $500 for the Roses and the only thing that showed up was a $39.99 bouquet of flowers. They ruined our surprise. The 1st three times I called to complain, I was put on hold for more than 10 minutes then the line music went silent. So I hung up.

The 4th time I called, the order clerk forwarded my call to their customer service line. "Please call back between 09:00AM and 4:00 PM EST. I live in Japan. I called back at 09:00 AM and got an operator who did the hold thing again.

So I tried again and was successful in having about 3/4th of the order refunded. Even though they had messed up the entire order!

I still ended up paying over $60.00 for the junk they sent.

Reason of review: Not what I ordered and no refund was offered!.

I didn't like: Order was not what i ordered, When i contacted them they blew me off, Put on hold forever, Got disconnected several times, Worst service ever.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion