Iwakuni, Yamaguchi
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I called and ordered 82 Red Roses for same day delivery.I got confirmation from the Company.

My card was charged over $500 for the Roses and the only thing that showed up was a $39.99 bouquet of flowers. They ruined our surprise. The 1st three times I called to complain, I was put on hold for more than 10 minutes then the line music went silent. So I hung up.

The 4th time I called, the order clerk forwarded my call to their customer service line. "Please call back between 09:00AM and 4:00 PM EST. I live in Japan. I called back at 09:00 AM and got an operator who did the hold thing again.

So I tried again and was successful in having about 3/4th of the order refunded. Even though they had messed up the entire order!

I still ended up paying over $60.00 for the junk they sent.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of order was not what i ordered and when i contacted them they blew me off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not what i ordered and no refund was offered!" of roses and associated monetary loss in the amount of $72. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments