Iwakuni, Yamaguchi
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

I called and ordered 82 Red Roses for same day delivery.I got confirmation from the Company.

My card was charged over $500 for the Roses and the only thing that showed up was a $39.99 bouquet of flowers. They ruined our surprise. The 1st three times I called to complain, I was put on hold for more than 10 minutes then the line music went silent. So I hung up.

The 4th time I called, the order clerk forwarded my call to their customer service line. "Please call back between 09:00AM and 4:00 PM EST. I live in Japan. I called back at 09:00 AM and got an operator who did the hold thing again.

So I tried again and was successful in having about 3/4th of the order refunded. Even though they had messed up the entire order!

I still ended up paying over $60.00 for the junk they sent.

Review about: Roses.

I didn't like: Order was not what i ordered, When i contacted them they blew me off, Put on hold forever, Got disconnected several times, Worst service ever.

1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not what I ordered and no refund was offered! / $72
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.