Wesley Berry Flowers - Not Recommending this company~
I called and ordered 82 Red Roses for same day delivery.I got confirmation from the Company.
My card was charged over $500 for the Roses and the only thing that showed up was a $39.99 bouquet of flowers. They ruined our surprise. The 1st three times I called to complain, I was put on hold for more than 10 minutes then the line music went silent. So I hung up.
The 4th time I called, the order clerk forwarded my call to their customer service line. "Please call back between 09:00AM and 4:00 PM EST. I live in Japan. I called back at 09:00 AM and got an operator who did the hold thing again.
So I tried again and was successful in having about 3/4th of the order refunded. Even though they had messed up the entire order!
I still ended up paying over $60.00 for the junk they sent.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Order was not what i ordered
- When i contacted them they blew me off
- Put on hold forever
- Got disconnected several times
- Worst service ever
- Reason of review:
- Not what I ordered and no refund was offered!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I called and ordered 82 Red Roses for same day delivery. I got confirmation from the Company. My card was charged over $500 for the Roses and the..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."