I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement, so I ordered "A day in the Sun"
let me tell you this what I ordered and what my daughter got is way off, I contacted Wesley Berry and was placed on hold and no help, I wrote them no reply back. This is the worse company I won't recommend them or ever order and I will report them to the BBB. I don't understand how companies get away with this, not to mention is it hard to get a english speaking customer service rep to speak to are you telling me there are no americans out of work we have to source the call center to India?
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extreme overpricing
- Bait and switch on order
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "Owner was not at job site n 2 man crew lives 20 miles away n will not finish job, actual words; 'till they have another job in spring hill', so..."
- "I purchase these 2 Onyx clownfish from a Cody Hendrix which had ich and died last night. He also stated that the female was 3" and in the picture is..."
- "WHAT A RACKET THEY HAVE. I ORDERED FALL FLOWERS AND THEY SENT SPRING ONES. THE CONTRACT SAID THEY COULD SUBSTITUTE, BUT FROM SPRING TO FALL. ARE THEY..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."