1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement, so I ordered "A day in the Sun"

let me tell you this what I ordered and what my daughter got is way off, I contacted Wesley Berry and was placed on hold and no help, I wrote them no reply back. This is the worse company I won't recommend them or ever order and I will report them to the BBB. I don't understand how companies get away with this, not to mention is it hard to get a english speaking customer service rep to speak to are you telling me there are no americans out of work we have to source the call center to India?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $89. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers was extreme overpricing, bait and switch on order and awful customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

migz001
Dallas, Texas, United States #958293

OMG you could get that at the grocery for $12.00!