Spring Hill, Florida
1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement, so I ordered "A day in the Sun"

let me tell you this what I ordered and what my daughter got is way off, I contacted Wesley Berry and was placed on hold and no help, I wrote them no reply back. This is the worse company I won't recommend them or ever order and I will report them to the BBB. I don't understand how companies get away with this, not to mention is it hard to get a english speaking customer service rep to speak to are you telling me there are no americans out of work we have to source the call center to India?

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Extreme overpricing, Bait and switch on order, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

migz001
Dallas, Texas, United States #958293

OMG you could get that at the grocery for $12.00!