Wesley Berry Flowers - Not the arrangement I ordered
I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement, so I ordered "A day in the Sun"
let me tell you this what I ordered and what my daughter got is way off, I contacted Wesley Berry and was placed on hold and no help, I wrote them no reply back. This is the worse company I won't recommend them or ever order and I will report them to the BBB. I don't understand how companies get away with this, not to mention is it hard to get a english speaking customer service rep to speak to are you telling me there are no americans out of work we have to source the call center to India?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extreme overpricing
- Bait and switch on order
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200. What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement. They offered only..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "They need the guy in the picture back then you will get a good transmission. The owner's son who runs it now doesn't know how to turn on a washing..."
- "I purchase these 2 Onyx clownfish from a Cody Hendrix which had ich and died last night. He also stated that the female was 3" and in the picture is..."
- "this is a new shingle installed on my roof many more just like it an over nailed passed hernando county code inspection.also sears 3rd party inspector.problem is they are unable..."