I ordered a white arrangement and they sent something completely different.They also told me the charge would be 49.99 and then charged me 87.66.

I looked at my statement and saw that they over charged me. Their customer service is the worst!!! They wanted to give me a credit to use another time. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They told me they would have to pick up the flowers and do a return. Isnt that nice...go to the funeral home and take the crappy flowers back. That was their answer.

I was told I should have taken a picture of the flowers at the viewing.DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR.....don't ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11" of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments