Where is my order I placed on yesterday!2 days late is non sense!
I sent emails, called and still no response.. I will blast this company on twitter and facebook. order 93577 #10-v213.. somebody better call me and get my order right.
im pissed are u a reputable company, are u fake, I will sue you, I will complain to the attorney general.this is crazy, im the customer, and get treated wrong, non sense Wesley berry flowers is a disgrace to customers all over the globe..I will give you all a bad name until this is made right
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "The worst experience ever. I had s couch delivered and the delivery drivers destroyed my house. All my trim and my doors. They took a hammer to my walls. When..."
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "Beware of RMC Motors in Howick! This business has gone into financial difficulties since early 2016 and now it appears that their owners Mike and Kim Le Roux are trying..."
- "I bought my ticket with these people to travel to Lome Togo on Sep 16th 2016. But unfortunately for some security reasons that happen at the airport, reasons that are..."