Crown Point, Indiana

Where is my order I placed on yesterday!2 days late is non sense!

I sent emails, called and still no response.. I will blast this company on twitter and facebook. order 93577 #10-v213.. somebody better call me and get my order right.

im pissed are u a reputable company, are u fake, I will sue you, I will complain to the attorney general.this is crazy, im the customer, and get treated wrong, non sense Wesley berry flowers is a disgrace to customers all over the globe..I will give you all a bad name until this is made right

Review about: Late Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

kevin richards
Orange, California, United States #796545

For a supposed adult to have such terrible spelling and grammar is nonsense. Perhaps you gave the wrong address because you could not spell the address correctly. If so you have no case since the mistake is yours.

Red
to kevin richards #796550

I spell very well homo.. What does it matter to you anyone homo

EquestrianBlonde
to kevin richards Vista, California, United States #801264

To Kevin Richards:

Not sure if you're the grammar/spelling monitor, but who are you to ridicule the customer?I have had HORRIBLE service from Wesley Berry, and from the over 1,000 other complaints posted on just two message boards, I'm not alone.

Either you're an employee or someone who just has too much time on their hands and trolls message boards looking for reasons to blast those who post here.Bottom line is that this company is disreputable, dishonest, and has a well-documented record of customers from all over the country who have shared their complaints!