Freeport, Texas
Featured Not resolved

I placed an order for assorted daisies. They were to be delivered 2 days later. The flowers didn't show up. Tried calling and emailing multiple times, only to be brushed off. Finally received an email, stating the flowers would be delivered soon. They still never said when.

Finally 11 days late, the bouquet showed up. How horribly embarrassing to have this delivered as a thank you gift for a family friend!

Wesley Berry Flowers is refusing a refund!

They have stayed that they can send my a new bouquet, but honestly, why would I want another bouquet from them? Especially after reading about everyone else's second experience with Wesley Berry Flowers!

This company needs to be shut down!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Sympathy Flowers from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Flowe Same Day Delivery Service Review Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more