Wesley Berry Flowers - Ordered daisies, received dead tulips 11 days late.
I placed an order for assorted daisies. They were to be delivered 2 days later. The flowers didn't show up. Tried calling and emailing multiple times, only to be brushed off. Finally received an email, stating the flowers would be delivered soon. They still never said when.
Finally 11 days late, the bouquet showed up. How horribly embarrassing to have this delivered as a thank you gift for a family friend!
Wesley Berry Flowers is refusing a refund!
They have stayed that they can send my a new bouquet, but honestly, why would I want another bouquet from them? Especially after reading about everyone else's second experience with Wesley Berry Flowers!
This company needs to be shut down!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I called and ordered 82 Red Roses for same day delivery. I got confirmation from the Company. My card was charged over $500 for the Roses and the..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."