Wesley Berry Flowers - Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com. What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose. They were expensive. The flowers received looked like

774 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Update added by user Aug 06, 2015

08/07/15- after reaching out to them and trying to resolve this issue with no solution I declined it from my credit card and the credit card already gave me a credit.

Update added by user Jul 30, 2015

The flowers received by the recipiant is definitely not a substitution of comparable quality and value!!

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2015

Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com.What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose.

Flowers were quite expensive. The flowers that the recipient received looked like flowers from a grocery store not the elegant piece that was advertised on line (I purchased the Colorful Blooms Centerpiece, the the exquisite size). Also with this order, I ordered balloons that never reached the recipient. I emailed customer service and there solution for this is to give me a $50 gift cert for the shop.

Why would they think that I would consider shopping there again!

This is unacceptable!Will contact my bank!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of quality

Reason of review:
not as discribed, missing item, poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wesley Berry Flowers Colorful Blooms Centerpiece
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #674361 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
774 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.