Minneapolis, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Aug 06, 2015

08/07/15- after reaching out to them and trying to resolve this issue with no solution I declined it from my credit card and the credit card already gave me a credit.

Update by user Jul 30, 2015

The flowers received by the recipiant is definitely not a substitution of comparable quality and value!!

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2015

Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com.What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose.

Flowers were quite expensive. The flowers that the recipient received looked like flowers from a grocery store not the elegant piece that was advertised on line (I purchased the Colorful Blooms Centerpiece, the the exquisite size). Also with this order, I ordered balloons that never reached the recipient. I emailed customer service and there solution for this is to give me a $50 gift cert for the shop.

Why would they think that I would consider shopping there again!

This is unacceptable!Will contact my bank!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: not as discribed, missing item, poor customer service.

I didn't like: Lack of quality.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion