100% full Not resolved

Update by user Aug 06, 2015

08/07/15- after reaching out to them and trying to resolve this issue with no solution I declined it from my credit card and the credit card already gave me a credit.

Update by user Jul 30, 2015

The flowers received by the recipiant is definitely not a substitution of comparable quality and value!!

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2015

Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com.What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose.

Flowers were quite expensive. The flowers that the recipient received looked like flowers from a grocery store not the elegant piece that was advertised on line (I purchased the Colorful Blooms Centerpiece, the the exquisite size). Also with this order, I ordered balloons that never reached the recipient. I emailed customer service and there solution for this is to give me a $50 gift cert for the shop.

Why would they think that I would consider shopping there again!

This is unacceptable!Will contact my bank!

This reviewer shared experience about "not as discribed, missing item, poor customer service" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $109. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments