Wesley Berry Flowers - Ordered Luxury Daisies got Discount Roses
I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80.I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an assortment of dry roses which were falling apart.
I received no notice the order had been changed. I called to complain and first got a loud call center.
The lady was very slow and unapologetic and immediately transferred me to customer service because she "didn't have the capacity" to deal with my request.Customer service did not pick up and all I could do was leave a voice mail after holding for a while.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luxury Daisy Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I ordered a beautiful upholstered bed from Wayfair and it was great until I kept waking up to bites on my arms. I thought I might have been allergic to..."
- "A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man. This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and..."
- "I had an untouched Samsung Galaxy s3, for which I was quoted $133. I sent the phone in the next day, and a few days later received an email stating..."