I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80.I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an assortment of dry roses which were falling apart.

I received no notice the order had been changed. I called to complain and first got a loud call center.

The lady was very slow and unapologetic and immediately transferred me to customer service because she "didn't have the capacity" to deal with my request.Customer service did not pick up and all I could do was leave a voice mail after holding for a while.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments