Wesley Berry Flowers - Overcharged
Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale.Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up costing $80!
First of all I was charged the full price of $67.99 plus the additional cost of $4.99 for a card! $6.99 for a vase! $4.99 for handling?! And a sales fee of $18.39
I have tried for hours now to get to speak with a customer service rep Icannot get through.
I've left my number as well as order number as they suggest and nothing!
I would not recommend this vendor.And will never use them again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Got disconnected several times
- Line went dead when transferred to customer service
- Dishonest business
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Christmas Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "The flowers delivered did not remotely look like the "Precious Pinks" that I ordered. Pink peonies were sent instead of roses. If you could not not fulfill my order, you..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage. They said it would not be perfect but would look OK. From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment ..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."