Wesley Berry Flowers - Overcharged
Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale.Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up costing $80!
First of all I was charged the full price of $67.99 plus the additional cost of $4.99 for a card! $6.99 for a vase! $4.99 for handling?! And a sales fee of $18.39
I have tried for hours now to get to speak with a customer service rep Icannot get through.
I've left my number as well as order number as they suggest and nothing!
I would not recommend this vendor.And will never use them again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Got disconnected several times
- Line went dead when transferred to customer service
- Dishonest business
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Christmas Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and ..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "...1st issue the dresses were send separately and a week apart. 2nd issue is that I ordered a GREEN dress. I ended up with a teal dress..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage. They said it would not be perfect but would look OK. From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment ..."