Wesley Berry Flowers - Overcharged

396 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale.Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up costing $80!

First of all I was charged the full price of $67.99 plus the additional cost of $4.99 for a card! $6.99 for a vase! $4.99 for handling?! And a sales fee of $18.39

I have tried for hours now to get to speak with a customer service rep Icannot get through.

I've left my number as well as order number as they suggest and nothing!

I would not recommend this vendor.And will never use them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Got disconnected several times
    • Line went dead when transferred to customer service
    • Dishonest business

Wesley Berry Flowers Christmas Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #755779 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
396 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ang

Apr 23 #1148965 Keller, Texas, United States

I'm sorry you went through that bad experience and you lost your money.
I also had a terrible experience. Even the CEO gave me invalid promo codes to use towards a new online order. He gave me 2 promo codes of $50 each when I spend $60. So, I thought ok, let me try to buy something with these codes. So, I went back into the site, I bought the most cheapest flowers with card and all hidden fees. So at check out, it end up being $75, so that $15 more of my original cost of $60. So, I tried to use the code (by the way you can only use one code per order, meanings I can only use $50 and I have to pay $15 more out of pocket). Guess what? The promo code didn't work! And they wanted my credit card info again. Are they serious? Anyhow, I'm planning on calling my local news media to attempted to resolve this issue. It's the principle of things. I'm not giving my $60 away. They are thief's! My heart goes out to y'all. May Gid have mercy on them for stealing. Take care.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.