Wesley Berry Flowers - Overcharged
Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale.Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up costing $80!
First of all I was charged the full price of $67.99 plus the additional cost of $4.99 for a card! $6.99 for a vase! $4.99 for handling?! And a sales fee of $18.39
I have tried for hours now to get to speak with a customer service rep Icannot get through.
I've left my number as well as order number as they suggest and nothing!
I would not recommend this vendor.And will never use them again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Got disconnected several times
- Line went dead when transferred to customer service
- Dishonest business
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Christmas Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct. The..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage. They said it would not be perfect but would look OK. From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment ..."
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."