Featured Not resolved

Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale.Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up costing $80!

First of all I was charged the full price of $67.99 plus the additional cost of $4.99 for a card! $6.99 for a vase! $4.99 for handling?! And a sales fee of $18.39

I have tried for hours now to get to speak with a customer service rep Icannot get through.

I've left my number as well as order number as they suggest and nothing!

I would not recommend this vendor.And will never use them again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of wesley berry flowers christmas flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was got disconnected several times, line went dead when transferred to customer service and dishonest business. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Keller, Texas, United States #1148965

I'm sorry you went through that bad experience and you lost your money.

I also had a terrible experience.

Even the CEO gave me invalid promo codes to use towards a new online order. He gave me 2 promo codes of $50 each when I spend $60. So, I thought ok, let me try to buy something with these codes. So, I went back into the site, I bought the most cheapest flowers with card and all hidden fees.

So at check out, it end up being $75, so that $15 more of my original cost of $60. So, I tried to use the code (by the way you can only use one code per order, meanings I can only use $50 and I have to pay $15 more out of pocket). Guess what? The promo code didn't work!

And they wanted my credit card info again. Are they serious? Anyhow, I'm planning on calling my local news media to attempted to resolve this issue. It's the principle of things.

I'm not giving my $60 away. They are thief's! My heart goes out to y'all.

May Gid have mercy on them for stealing.Take care.