I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered.Second time only because I had a so called $60.00 credit and the flowers were on SALE for $19.99 and my bill was over 60.00 with that credit.
The flowers weren't even close and they were wilted. It was very embarrassing so I called to complain. They did send new ones but I would never deal with this company again.
I should have read all the negative comments before I placed the order.When I placed my first order I called them and they told me they were a family owned and operated company
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "I was horrified reading all the reviews because I had ordered the free sample in late Dec or early Jan2016. However, I didn't read these until AFTER I had actually..."
- "SCAM Online Modeling AgencyDo not respond or give money to this agency. They created fake online magazines with Wordpress to make it look more legit. If it's too good to..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."