I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered.Second time only because I had a so called $60.00 credit and the flowers were on SALE for $19.99 and my bill was over 60.00 with that credit.

The flowers weren't even close and they were wilted. It was very embarrassing so I called to complain. They did send new ones but I would never deal with this company again.

I should have read all the negative comments before I placed the order.When I placed my first order I called them and they told me they were a family owned and operated company

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments