1.8

I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of delivery.They delivered a day late and missing the balloon.

I've attached a copy of my order confirmation and the charges - can you make sense of this mess? I have no idea how they came up with $58 and told me I was saving $40.

Since then, I've been inundated with daily emails from them offering me $52 off my next order. When I tried to take advantage of this offer, their insanely convoluted pricing system resulted in a $68 charge - for a baseline arrangement - and I cancelled the order. I looked at the original receipt for my boss's arrangement and the charges versus the discounts made absolutely no sense.

Frustrated, I ended up ordering my mother's flowers from Amazon and spent $38 total for a beautiful bouquet.My advice: look elsewhere for your online flower delivery service.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to "partial refund for missed delivery and missing balloon".

The most disappointing in user's experience was extreme overpricing, failure to deliver on date requested and missing items in delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #964796

Horrible service - Internet Scam funded company !!!!

Baby shower celebration - ordered 30 blue and white latex balloons to arrive at 0900 -- they showed up at 1130 with "Happy Birthday"

Unacceptable --DONT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!

All these online flower places are scams. The pricing on items changes depending on which link and/or promo you are going to use to order from.

Example: a dozen roses might be $39.99 plus delivery and service fees if you go direct to their site, but if you get an email from them offering free shipping, and follow the link from that email, that same exact arrangement will have a price of $54.99.

Online flower companies are no better than car dealers.