Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced, late AND incomplete delivery.
I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of delivery.They delivered a day late and missing the balloon.
I've attached a copy of my order confirmation and the charges - can you make sense of this mess? I have no idea how they came up with $58 and told me I was saving $40.
Since then, I've been inundated with daily emails from them offering me $52 off my next order. When I tried to take advantage of this offer, their insanely convoluted pricing system resulted in a $68 charge - for a baseline arrangement - and I cancelled the order. I looked at the original receipt for my boss's arrangement and the charges versus the discounts made absolutely no sense.
Frustrated, I ended up ordering my mother's flowers from Amazon and spent $38 total for a beautiful bouquet.My advice: look elsewhere for your online flower delivery service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extreme overpricing
- Missed delivery date
- Missing items in delivery
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Partial refund for missed delivery and missing balloon.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "WARNING-------LOWES has sold Garden Treasures OUTSIDE PATIO DINING FURNITURE and advertised it as ALUMINUM RUST RESISTANT FRAME--------but fails to mention in its advertising that the ALUMINUM frame is held up..."
- "Furniture was 8 wks late. Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift. They broke the both center braces. Bari said..."
- "I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."