Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced, late AND incomplete delivery.
I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of delivery.They delivered a day late and missing the balloon.
I've attached a copy of my order confirmation and the charges - can you make sense of this mess? I have no idea how they came up with $58 and told me I was saving $40.
Since then, I've been inundated with daily emails from them offering me $52 off my next order. When I tried to take advantage of this offer, their insanely convoluted pricing system resulted in a $68 charge - for a baseline arrangement - and I cancelled the order. I looked at the original receipt for my boss's arrangement and the charges versus the discounts made absolutely no sense.
Frustrated, I ended up ordering my mother's flowers from Amazon and spent $38 total for a beautiful bouquet.My advice: look elsewhere for your online flower delivery service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extreme overpricing
- Missed delivery date
- Missing items in delivery
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Partial refund for missed delivery and missing balloon.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200. What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement. They offered only..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "WARNING-------LOWES has sold Garden Treasures OUTSIDE PATIO DINING FURNITURE and advertised it as ALUMINUM RUST RESISTANT FRAME--------but fails to mention in its advertising that the ALUMINUM frame is held up..."
- "We bought a Kitchen Aid dishwasher Model # KUDS30IXWHO at Lowes two years ago. At the time we relied on the salesperson's recommendation and the reputation of the brand...."
- "I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La. My order took four hours..."