New Orleans, Louisiana

I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of delivery.They delivered a day late and missing the balloon.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Full order not delivered; no Cust Service response.

I've attached a copy of my order confirmation and the charges - can you make sense of this mess? I have no idea how they came up with $58 and told me I was saving $40.

Since then, I've been inundated with daily emails from them offering me $52 off my next order. When I tried to take advantage of this offer, their insanely convoluted pricing system resulted in a $68 charge - for a baseline arrangement - and I cancelled the order. I looked at the original receipt for my boss's arrangement and the charges versus the discounts made absolutely no sense.

Frustrated, I ended up ordering my mother's flowers from Amazon and spent $38 total for a beautiful bouquet.My advice: look elsewhere for your online flower delivery service.

Review about: Birthday Flowers.

I didn't like: Extreme overpricing, Missed delivery date, Missing items in delivery.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $25
Preferred solution Partial refund for missed delivery and missing balloon.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Dad
New York, New York, United States #964796

Horrible service - Internet Scam funded company !!!!

Baby shower celebration - ordered 30 blue and white latex balloons to arrive at 0900 -- they showed up at 1130 with "Happy Birthday"

Unacceptable --DONT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!

FlowerSmasher

All these online flower places are scams. The pricing on items changes depending on which link and/or promo you are going to use to order from.

Example: a dozen roses might be $39.99 plus delivery and service fees if you go direct to their site, but if you get an email from them offering free shipping, and follow the link from that email, that same exact arrangement will have a price of $54.99.

Online flower companies are no better than car dealers.