Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced, late AND incomplete delivery.

1120 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of delivery.They delivered a day late and missing the balloon.

I've attached a copy of my order confirmation and the charges - can you make sense of this mess? I have no idea how they came up with $58 and told me I was saving $40.

Since then, I've been inundated with daily emails from them offering me $52 off my next order. When I tried to take advantage of this offer, their insanely convoluted pricing system resulted in a $68 charge - for a baseline arrangement - and I cancelled the order. I looked at the original receipt for my boss's arrangement and the charges versus the discounts made absolutely no sense.

Frustrated, I ended up ordering my mother's flowers from Amazon and spent $38 total for a beautiful bouquet.My advice: look elsewhere for your online flower delivery service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Missing items in delivery

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Partial refund for missed delivery and missing balloon.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Birthday Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #593265

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1120 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dad

Mar 28, 2015 #964796 New York, New York, United States

Horrible service - Internet Scam funded company !!!!
Baby shower celebration - ordered 30 blue and white latex balloons to arrive at 0900 -- they showed up at 1130 with "Happy Birthday"
Unacceptable --DONT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply
FlowerSmasher

Feb 10, 2015 #943873

All these online flower places are scams. The pricing on items changes depending on which link and/or promo you are going to use to order from.
Example: a dozen roses might be $39.99 plus delivery and service fees if you go direct to their site, but if you get an email from them offering free shipping, and follow the link from that email, that same exact arrangement will have a price of $54.99.
Online flower companies are no better than car dealers.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.