Wesley Berry Flowers - Paid for express delivery in 4 hours and flowers weren't delivered until 2 days later and looked horrible
I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15, weren't anywhere near what I ordered and were dying!I placed many phone calls in between that time and spent much time on hold to go through three different people to only be cut off after 30 minutes and then they wouldn't answer because it was after closing.
The first picture is what I supposedly ordered and the remaining pictures were taken upon receipt of what we actually got.
I would never recommend this place!My bill was just under $70 for dying flowers, over 48 hours late!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service terrible
- Got disconnected several times
- Put on hold forever
- Delivery was 48 hours late
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."