I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15, weren't anywhere near what I ordered and were dying!I placed many phone calls in between that time and spent much time on hold to go through three different people to only be cut off after 30 minutes and then they wouldn't answer because it was after closing.

The first picture is what I supposedly ordered and the remaining pictures were taken upon receipt of what we actually got.

I would never recommend this place!My bill was just under $70 for dying flowers, over 48 hours late!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $68 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service, got disconnected several times, put on hold forever and delivery was 48 hours late. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments