Wesley Berry Flowers - Plant ordered and plant sent were COMPLETELY different
I ordered a Calla lilly for my grandmother after my grandfather died. The plant pictured showed a plant with 12 pink blooms in a woven basket. I paid for an upgrade to a "better" plant. They didn't have one, so they sent a basic plant in a green tub, one white bloom.
When I called to complain, they offered a rebate on my next purchase.
Terrible customer service. As if I will ever make another purchase there.
Oh, and then to add insult to injury, the over charged me by $20 on the basic plant.
Pictures show what I ordered against what was shipped.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Calla Lilly
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."
- "Every time I buy your chicken wings, there are so many feathers on them it's awful. Where's the quality control? I guess I'll have to switch to another brand. This..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."