New York City, New York
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

WORST FLORIST EVER!!!Stay away!!!

Related: TOTAL FAILURE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS

My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place. No water in the box at all. I have been calling and emailing with no response.

Customer service is only a recording. You never get to speak to a live person and no one responds to your message or email. I have just filed a complaint with BBB. They suck!!

Do not buy anything from them. You will be wasting your money.

Their arrangements are not as they appear on line.Stay away from this business!!!

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I too purchased a floral bouquet for a friend's funeral.Almost dead white roses arrived.

Since the services were held 1500 miles from my residence I was not able to see them myself. My daughter was there and told me just how bad they were. I guess they figured they were for a dead person so what difference did it make. After several phone calls my money was refunded but it's really embarrassing to have something like this happen.

I would recommend staying far away from this company.

Edinboro, Pennsylvania, United States #936083

well as a florist you got what you deserved...everyone thinks there are bargains and so you get taken in...live with your lumps and smarten up.......