Wesley Berry Flowers - Received dead flowers on Valentine's Day!

1536 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

WORST FLORIST EVER!!!Stay away!!!

My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place. No water in the box at all. I have been calling and emailing with no response.

Customer service is only a recording. You never get to speak to a live person and no one responds to your message or email. I have just filed a complaint with BBB. They suck!!

Do not buy anything from them. You will be wasting your money.

Their arrangements are not as they appear on line.Stay away from this business!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Flowers Delivery
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #476234

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1536 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 06 #1107625

I too purchased a floral bouquet for a friend's funeral. Almost dead white roses arrived. Since the services were held 1500 miles from my residence I was not able to see them myself. My daughter was there and told me just how bad they were. I guess they figured they were for a dead person so what difference did it make. After several phone calls my money was refunded but it's really embarrassing to have something like this happen. I would recommend staying far away from this company.

0 0 Reply

Jan 25, 2015 #936083 Edinboro, Pennsylvania, United States

well as a florist you got what you deserved...everyone thinks there are bargains and so you get taken in...live with your lumps and smarten up.......

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.