Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Anniversary Flowers from Dunwoody, Georgia
Horrible!My boyfriend spent $100 on a supposed bouquet of irises for our anniversary.
I received 12 completely closed irises with waxleaf shrubbery filing the rest of the bouquet.The irises never opened and died within 36 hours.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200. What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement. They offered only..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."