Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Anniversary Flowers from Dunwoody, Georgia
Horrible!My boyfriend spent $100 on a supposed bouquet of irises for our anniversary.
I received 12 completely closed irises with waxleaf shrubbery filing the rest of the bouquet.The irises never opened and died within 36 hours.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."