Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Birthday Flower Arrangement from Grain Valley, Missouri
Update added by user Mar 26, 2015
1st pic is what I ordered & the 2nd is what was delivered-wilted & NOT what I paid for.
Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2015
I had the same exact situation!My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the charge ws $58 & charged me $66 & to top it off I too got the "bait & switch".
I paid for lilies & other premium flowers & what showed up were half dead roses & sunflowers with a big Mylar balloon saying "I love you". This ws a birthday not an "I love you" thing. I'm reporting them to BBB, consumer reports etc. Some of these practices are illegal & I found literally THOUSANDS of the same thing.
Charging more than they said & bait & switch IF ppl got their flowers at all!! Yes I did call the customer service number & they told me I'd receive a call back & I still haven't. These people are crooks.
I was 6 states away & should've researched harder before sending the flowers so, I do take my responsibility & check for reviews etc but only found the thousands of negative complaints when I searched the key word "complaints".This whole theft was disgusting from beginning to end!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Birthday Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company. It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."
- "I purchased a nuwave oven pro and my dome cracked in several places on it and a piece fell off the dome from where one one the places it..."