Grain Valley, Missouri
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Mar 26, 2015

1st pic is what I ordered & the 2nd is what was delivered-wilted & NOT what I paid for.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2015

I had the same exact situation!My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the charge ws $58 & charged me $66 & to top it off I too got the "bait & switch".

I paid for lilies & other premium flowers & what showed up were half dead roses & sunflowers with a big Mylar balloon saying "I love you". This ws a birthday not an "I love you" thing. I'm reporting them to BBB, consumer reports etc. Some of these practices are illegal & I found literally THOUSANDS of the same thing.

Charging more than they said & bait & switch IF ppl got their flowers at all!! Yes I did call the customer service number & they told me I'd receive a call back & I still haven't. These people are crooks.

I was 6 states away & should've researched harder before sending the flowers so, I do take my responsibility & check for reviews etc but only found the thousands of negative complaints when I searched the key word "complaints".This whole theft was disgusting from beginning to end!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion