Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Birthday Flower Arrangement from Grain Valley, Missouri

Update added by user Mar 26, 2015

1st pic is what I ordered & the 2nd is what was delivered-wilted & NOT what I paid for.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2015

I had the same exact situation!My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the charge ws $58 & charged me $66 & to top it off I too got the "bait & switch".

I paid for lilies & other premium flowers & what showed up were half dead roses & sunflowers with a big Mylar balloon saying "I love you". This ws a birthday not an "I love you" thing. I'm reporting them to BBB, consumer reports etc. Some of these practices are illegal & I found literally THOUSANDS of the same thing.

Charging more than they said & bait & switch IF ppl got their flowers at all!! Yes I did call the customer service number & they told me I'd receive a call back & I still haven't. These people are crooks.

I was 6 states away & should've researched harder before sending the flowers so, I do take my responsibility & check for reviews etc but only found the thousands of negative complaints when I searched the key word "complaints".This whole theft was disgusting from beginning to end!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Birthday Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #613796 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about