Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Birthday Flowers from Boca Raton, Florida

1135 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I ordered flowers for "guaranteed" same day delivery on Feb 2, 2015 for my MIL's birthday.Didn't arrive until Feb 3 and they were nothing like what I ordered.

I ordered 2 doz pink roses and this is what I got??!!! When I called to complain I was put on hold several times for more than 15 min each time and transferred several times. When I asked for a refund I was told they would go to my MIL's house and pick up the flowers that they delivered and take them back. What?

Really? They really try to deter you from asking for your money back! They hope the frustration will build and you will just give up. Terrible experience.

I used a $30 "coupon" on a $70 bouquet and instead of actually getting a $70 bouquet for a discount, they actually told me that their policy is to give me a $40 bouquet. When I called the florist they had no idea I originally ordered a $70 bouquet- they just sent what they were asked to send by the company which was a $40 bouquet (much different from what I ordered). This is a huge scam and bait and switch and they do everything they can to frustrate you into giving up.

I didn't give up until I was told they would refund me.I'm still waiting for my refund!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1135 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.