Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Birthday Flowers from Boca Raton, Florida
I ordered flowers for "guaranteed" same day delivery on Feb 2, 2015 for my MIL's birthday.Didn't arrive until Feb 3 and they were nothing like what I ordered.
I ordered 2 doz pink roses and this is what I got??!!! When I called to complain I was put on hold several times for more than 15 min each time and transferred several times. When I asked for a refund I was told they would go to my MIL's house and pick up the flowers that they delivered and take them back. What?
Really? They really try to deter you from asking for your money back! They hope the frustration will build and you will just give up. Terrible experience.
I used a $30 "coupon" on a $70 bouquet and instead of actually getting a $70 bouquet for a discount, they actually told me that their policy is to give me a $40 bouquet. When I called the florist they had no idea I originally ordered a $70 bouquet- they just sent what they were asked to send by the company which was a $40 bouquet (much different from what I ordered). This is a huge scam and bait and switch and they do everything they can to frustrate you into giving up.
I didn't give up until I was told they would refund me.I'm still waiting for my refund!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "PALM BEACH, FL. - I ordered two separate sets of flowers from these guys last week on Monday, this is where the problem already began. They over-charged me for..."
- "Burned My Face and Eyes for Over 3 Weeks...They DO NOT Stand by there Products and They are Trained to Be The Biggest Scam Artists Out There...Told Me if I..."
- "Here is Reno's Review; Get a Hotel! The cover photo does not reflect how dilapidated the actual building is. Christmas 2015 was going to be special because I surprised my..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."