I ordered flowers for "guaranteed" same day delivery on Feb 2, 2015 for my MIL's birthday.Didn't arrive until Feb 3 and they were nothing like what I ordered.
I ordered 2 doz pink roses and this is what I got??!!! When I called to complain I was put on hold several times for more than 15 min each time and transferred several times. When I asked for a refund I was told they would go to my MIL's house and pick up the flowers that they delivered and take them back. What?
Really? They really try to deter you from asking for your money back! They hope the frustration will build and you will just give up. Terrible experience.
I used a $30 "coupon" on a $70 bouquet and instead of actually getting a $70 bouquet for a discount, they actually told me that their policy is to give me a $40 bouquet. When I called the florist they had no idea I originally ordered a $70 bouquet- they just sent what they were asked to send by the company which was a $40 bouquet (much different from what I ordered). This is a huge scam and bait and switch and they do everything they can to frustrate you into giving up.
I didn't give up until I was told they would refund me.I'm still waiting for my refund!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Got here at 7:50 first customer for oil change and 2 hours later still here. Worst service ever. Staff is already on brake while customer wait. Never again!! ..."
- "With hundreds of complaints on multiple sites http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bidcactus-c239430.html, Bidcactus.com has to be one of the biggest and most proliferated auction scams in existence today. Upon Closer review and examination it..."
- "Google Play sucks on there shipment I order a phone on the 25th pay for 1-2 day shipping $13.99 and the 29th received on e-mail saying they were going to..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."