Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Birthday Flowers from Hamilton, Ontario
Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th.The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online.
I upped my order to get the best version of the flowers and they look horrible.
I'll probably never send flowers again because of this experience.Not to mention the flowers were originally $39.99 and my bill came to $85!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "Earlier this year, our family purchased just a little over $3100 worth of SONY products; including a top-of-the-line 65” SONY 4K UHDTV. SONY was the pioneer of 4K technology..."
- "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..."
- "Waiting on a item for almost a month now o want my item or send me back my money im not impressed..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."