Rancho Mirage, California

Paid for delivery and expedited service.Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today.

I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send birthday bouquet the next day and send two dozen roses to make up for delay. I confirmed that they would send birthday bouquet and 2 dozen roses. Plus refund 5.99 speedy delivery. 3 days later 2 dozen dead roses showed up at my daughter's home.

She was very unhappy. I called the service department and was told that they were sorry about the confusion that they were not sending the bouquet for her birthday but we're only sending the roses. I explained I had their supervisor recorded as they warn you that you were being reordered as to what she was sending. The birthday bouquet and two dozen roses instead of the 2 50.00 credits.

Would not budge. Explained that this was a deliberate attempt to defraud me and they didn't care. Contacted Michigan and New Mexico Attorney's General they want the recordings and copies of order. Plus all pictures of delivered roses.

No a good place to do business avoid at all cost.. pay heed or loose your money to them. Also sent to bbb. Good luck if you order from them.

You have been warned sorry.......see delivered flowers below.Wow

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion