Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Expedited Service from Rancho Mirage, California
Paid for delivery and expedited service.Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today.
I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send birthday bouquet the next day and send two dozen roses to make up for delay. I confirmed that they would send birthday bouquet and 2 dozen roses. Plus refund 5.99 speedy delivery. 3 days later 2 dozen dead roses showed up at my daughter's home.
She was very unhappy. I called the service department and was told that they were sorry about the confusion that they were not sending the bouquet for her birthday but we're only sending the roses. I explained I had their supervisor recorded as they warn you that you were being reordered as to what she was sending. The birthday bouquet and two dozen roses instead of the 2 50.00 credits.
Would not budge. Explained that this was a deliberate attempt to defraud me and they didn't care. Contacted Michigan and New Mexico Attorney's General they want the recordings and copies of order. Plus all pictures of delivered roses.
No a good place to do business avoid at all cost.. pay heed or loose your money to them. Also sent to bbb. Good luck if you order from them.
You have been warned sorry.......see delivered flowers below.Wow
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Expedited Service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."