Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Garden Flower Arrangement from Dallas, Texas

1157 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I am a florist from out of town.I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket.

I think they thought since I was out of town, I wouldn't see it. I asked for garden flowers, more money to go toward flowers than to the pot. I asked for word "Aunt" to be on it. I got a 6"x10" arrangement with 2 lilies, 2 irises, and cheap fillers for $90!!!!!

I tried calling at visitation and again after funeral. This company is good at putting you on hold and never returning. Website says satisfaction guarantee. I said that to Anna and demanded to speak to manager.

Put on hold again and didn't get to speak to anyone. I have emailed them for full refund. We will see if I get a response. If it's like their phone manners, probably will never hear from them.

Does that pic look like a large casket arrangement? Do you see Aunt on it? Looks like something you send to someone in hospital.

CROOKS!BEWARE CONSUMERS!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Garden Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #586375

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1157 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.