Dallas, Texas

I am a florist from out of town.I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Anniversary flowers not delivered.

I think they thought since I was out of town, I wouldn't see it. I asked for garden flowers, more money to go toward flowers than to the pot. I asked for word "Aunt" to be on it. I got a 6"x10" arrangement with 2 lilies, 2 irises, and cheap fillers for $90!!!!!

I tried calling at visitation and again after funeral. This company is good at putting you on hold and never returning. Website says satisfaction guarantee. I said that to Anna and demanded to speak to manager.

Put on hold again and didn't get to speak to anyone. I have emailed them for full refund. We will see if I get a response. If it's like their phone manners, probably will never hear from them.

Does that pic look like a large casket arrangement? Do you see Aunt on it? Looks like something you send to someone in hospital.

CROOKS!BEWARE CONSUMERS!

Review about: Garden Flower Arrangement.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.