Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Garden Flower Arrangement from Dallas, Texas
I am a florist from out of town.I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket.
I think they thought since I was out of town, I wouldn't see it. I asked for garden flowers, more money to go toward flowers than to the pot. I asked for word "Aunt" to be on it. I got a 6"x10" arrangement with 2 lilies, 2 irises, and cheap fillers for $90!!!!!
I tried calling at visitation and again after funeral. This company is good at putting you on hold and never returning. Website says satisfaction guarantee. I said that to Anna and demanded to speak to manager.
Put on hold again and didn't get to speak to anyone. I have emailed them for full refund. We will see if I get a response. If it's like their phone manners, probably will never hear from them.
Does that pic look like a large casket arrangement? Do you see Aunt on it? Looks like something you send to someone in hospital.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Garden Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "PALM BEACH, FL. - I ordered two separate sets of flowers from these guys last week on Monday, this is where the problem already began. They over-charged me for..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."