Dallas, Texas
Style and Design

I am a florist from out of town.I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket.

I think they thought since I was out of town, I wouldn't see it. I asked for garden flowers, more money to go toward flowers than to the pot. I asked for word "Aunt" to be on it. I got a 6"x10" arrangement with 2 lilies, 2 irises, and cheap fillers for $90!!!!!

I tried calling at visitation and again after funeral. This company is good at putting you on hold and never returning. Website says satisfaction guarantee. I said that to Anna and demanded to speak to manager.

Put on hold again and didn't get to speak to anyone. I have emailed them for full refund. We will see if I get a response. If it's like their phone manners, probably will never hear from them.

Does that pic look like a large casket arrangement? Do you see Aunt on it? Looks like something you send to someone in hospital.

CROOKS!BEWARE CONSUMERS!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Flowe Same Day Delivery Service Review Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Sympathy Flowers from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more