Taunton, Massachusetts

I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland ct 06027

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers sent to good friends and wrong arrangement was sent

From Kathy Sousa 27 Cullen st # 2 east Taunton ma 02718

I expect a full refund and a apauligy to my daughter or I will run this over to BBB also my banking institution thanks for kruining our day

Kathy Sousa 774-503-2520

Review about: Rose Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I was a "victim" of the bait and switch/over charge for fees.This solution worked for a 100 % REFUND.

GOOD LUCK

Send a letter with description of bad business practice to:

Bill Schuette, Atty General, PO BOX 30213, Lansing, MI 48909 They will forward a letter of complaint.

That got attention, and a response with 100% refund.Here is a contact you might also try: Chris Baetz, Vice Pres of Operations, 2985 Haggerty Rd, Commerce, MI 48390

cbaetz@800wesleys.com, "direct line" 248-880-8730 He answered the complaint letter from the Atty Gen and issued the refund.

Unsafe to put address info online!