Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Valentines Day Flowers from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Ordered a valentines bouquet to be delivered on the day of arrival to a motel.The flowers were Delivered in a box with a vase and 5 roses.
Paid extra for a valentine's balloon and it cane with A dollar store fake balloon heart the size of my fist. This was definitely not 70 dollars worth of flowers.
When trying to resolve the issue just received an automated call back.As many have said please don't order from this company
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..."
- "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart. There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed..."
- "Last night I went grocery shopping and I bought a good amount of produce. I got home to cut some of it up or, like my broccoli, to eat it..."