Oh where to start...
After spending more than an hour looking through the options and feeling dissatisfied, I ordered a same day custom arrangement for my friend's birthday through via a telephone conversation with a representative. I specified a small cube vase, hydrangeas, peonies, berries and leaves with leaves to rim the inside of the cube. I was told that the arrangement would be in pink, purple and green. I verified the details multiple times.
I was told that I would receive a receipt via email and a telephone call upon delivery.
So...the flowers didn't make it to my friend that day. I understand that things are not always perfect, so while aggravated, I accepted the defeat. A representative left a message apologizing that the arrangement was not made, and therefore, not delivered. She communicated that I would be receiving a $150 credit for a future order and the arrangement would go out first thing the next day.
Next day. My friend sends me a picture of the flowers (see attached). I was appalled and embarrassed. The vase was not a cube. The arrangement did not have anything I specified, and furthermore included "*** flowers." Moreover, they were not even the discussed colors.
I could have called a taxi driver to stop at the neighborhood grocery store and deliver a bouquet from the black buckets. They would have been of equal or better quality and would have been delivered on time.
And...did not receive a receipt or call notifying me of the delivery. I called three times, left a message, emailed, and called again the next day resulting in another left message.
Waiting for a response...
If the intended recipient is as gracious and beautiful as my friend, he/she will accept a *** poor funeral arrangement one day late and thank you. If the intended recipient is gracious and beautiful, but close enough to you to tell the truth, he/she would ask, "What in the *** is this? Send me a cake next time."
Wesley Berry Flowers...anxiously awaiting an opportunity to discuss this with you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."