Denver, Colorado

Oh where to start...

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Do Not Order - Scam!!

After spending more than an hour looking through the options and feeling dissatisfied, I ordered a same day custom arrangement for my friend's birthday through via a telephone conversation with a representative. I specified a small cube vase, hydrangeas, peonies, berries and leaves with leaves to rim the inside of the cube. I was told that the arrangement would be in pink, purple and green. I verified the details multiple times.

I was told that I would receive a receipt via email and a telephone call upon delivery.

So...the flowers didn't make it to my friend that day. I understand that things are not always perfect, so while aggravated, I accepted the defeat. A representative left a message apologizing that the arrangement was not made, and therefore, not delivered. She communicated that I would be receiving a $150 credit for a future order and the arrangement would go out first thing the next day.

Next day. My friend sends me a picture of the flowers (see attached). I was appalled and embarrassed. The vase was not a cube. The arrangement did not have anything I specified, and furthermore included "*** flowers." Moreover, they were not even the discussed colors.

I could have called a taxi driver to stop at the neighborhood grocery store and deliver a bouquet from the black buckets. They would have been of equal or better quality and would have been delivered on time.

And...did not receive a receipt or call notifying me of the delivery. I called three times, left a message, emailed, and called again the next day resulting in another left message.

Waiting for a response...

If the intended recipient is as gracious and beautiful as my friend, he/she will accept a *** poor funeral arrangement one day late and thank you. If the intended recipient is gracious and beautiful, but close enough to you to tell the truth, he/she would ask, "What in the *** is this? Send me a cake next time."

Wesley Berry Flowers...anxiously awaiting an opportunity to discuss this with you.

Review about: Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.