Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Denver, Colorado

Oh where to start...

After spending more than an hour looking through the options and feeling dissatisfied, I ordered a same day custom arrangement for my friend's birthday through via a telephone conversation with a representative. I specified a small cube vase, hydrangeas, peonies, berries and leaves with leaves to rim the inside of the cube. I was told that the arrangement would be in pink, purple and green. I verified the details multiple times.

I was told that I would receive a receipt via email and a telephone call upon delivery.

So...the flowers didn't make it to my friend that day. I understand that things are not always perfect, so while aggravated, I accepted the defeat. A representative left a message apologizing that the arrangement was not made, and therefore, not delivered. She communicated that I would be receiving a $150 credit for a future order and the arrangement would go out first thing the next day.

Next day. My friend sends me a picture of the flowers (see attached). I was appalled and embarrassed. The vase was not a cube. The arrangement did not have anything I specified, and furthermore included "*** flowers." Moreover, they were not even the discussed colors.

I could have called a taxi driver to stop at the neighborhood grocery store and deliver a bouquet from the black buckets. They would have been of equal or better quality and would have been delivered on time.

And...did not receive a receipt or call notifying me of the delivery. I called three times, left a message, emailed, and called again the next day resulting in another left message.

Waiting for a response...

If the intended recipient is as gracious and beautiful as my friend, he/she will accept a *** poor funeral arrangement one day late and thank you. If the intended recipient is gracious and beautiful, but close enough to you to tell the truth, he/she would ask, "What in the *** is this? Send me a cake next time."

Wesley Berry Flowers...anxiously awaiting an opportunity to discuss this with you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #704972

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about