Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Update added by user Mar 19
I have included a photo of those sorry looking roses that ate supposed to be a Spring Bouquet.How many were there 5 or 6.
Original review posted by user Mar 19
I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday.I requested a Spring bouquet.
I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised. I was told I would receive two emails. One to confirm the order and one to confirm delivery.
6 roses were delivered one day late. I never received any emails. My firiend sent a picture of the flowers. They were embarrassing.
They were terrible and not what I wanted.
Shame on you.I feel like you stole from me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "My husband went to KFC at 8:30pm asked for a chicken sandwich Person said we are closing they said they have sliders (chicken little)left Omg I can't believe I paid..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."