Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Update added by user Mar 19, 2016
I have included a photo of those sorry looking roses that ate supposed to be a Spring Bouquet.How many were there 5 or 6.
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2016
I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday.I requested a Spring bouquet.
I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised. I was told I would receive two emails. One to confirm the order and one to confirm delivery.
6 roses were delivered one day late. I never received any emails. My firiend sent a picture of the flowers. They were embarrassing.
They were terrible and not what I wanted.
Shame on you.I feel like you stole from me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Pending it says plz help..."