Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Update added by user Mar 19
I have included a photo of those sorry looking roses that ate supposed to be a Spring Bouquet.How many were there 5 or 6.
Original review posted by user Mar 19
I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday.I requested a Spring bouquet.
I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised. I was told I would receive two emails. One to confirm the order and one to confirm delivery.
6 roses were delivered one day late. I never received any emails. My firiend sent a picture of the flowers. They were embarrassing.
They were terrible and not what I wanted.
Shame on you.I feel like you stole from me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "Community Care Inc. is a managed care organization that is contracted with the WI Department of Health Services to administer a public healthcare program called Family Care. Community Care delivers..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."