Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Washington, Missouri

I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company.It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as I am typing this out the recipient still hasnt received the flowers and balloon.

Flowers were supposed to be delivered at 3pm today March 15 for my girlfriend's birthday. It is now 5:30pm 2 1/2 hours after they were supposed to be delivered. I have literally called customer service over 10 times. I've been hung up on numerous times and have been told by numerous people that they don't know where they are but they are being delivered.

Why the company providing the flowers can't get in contact with the delivery company is beyond me. You have ruined my present to my girlfriend, and caused me a huge amount of stress today. I have been calling since 3pm. I was not once able to talk to a manager nor was my phone calls returned.

Wether the flowers make it to the destination or not I want my money back full refund. If I do not get my money back I will do everything I'm my power to ruin your business' reputation on every review site and survey possible. Your outsourcing is emberrassing, and the company is a joke.

Thank you for ruining my day and making me look ***.picture attached is screenshot of how many times I called and was not provided any help

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #810437

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.