Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
My mother in law turned 89 yesterday.Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at a hefty price).
Instead, a delivery arrived a day late and all the flowers were wilted and brownish as if left out in the freezing cold overnight. And the Gerbera daisy head fell off when she opened the box. Calls to Wesley were put on hold or else when answered were transferred to a another number which was never answered either.
So disappointed for this lovely elderly woman.This was a complete waste of my brother-in-law's money and we have yet to receive any satisfaction.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered the Purple Pop bouquet ($70). The picture shows an abundant, lush rounded bouquet in a tall purple vase. What I received looks like someone stopped at the..."
- "This is the worae business that I've ever done business with. The two dozen of roses that they sent arrived dead and looked like rose petals. You can not reach..."
- "IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!!! Paid extra for an upgrade and got a product that was of worse quality than the image. Spend $135.07 and didn't even..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."