Wynnewood, Pennsylvania

My mother in law turned 89 yesterday.Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at a hefty price).

Instead, a delivery arrived a day late and all the flowers were wilted and brownish as if left out in the freezing cold overnight. And the Gerbera daisy head fell off when she opened the box. Calls to Wesley were put on hold or else when answered were transferred to a another number which was never answered either.

So disappointed for this lovely elderly woman.This was a complete waste of my brother-in-law's money and we have yet to receive any satisfaction.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

After e-mailing Wesley Berry Flowers with our detailed complaint, we have never heard back from or received any replacement arrangement. We must assume that the company neither cares about customer satisfaction nor their reputation.

Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Flowe Same Day Delivery Service Review Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more