Dayton, Ohio
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay!

The rep on the phone confirmed they would be delivered that date. Also, I ordered the Delux Bday Carnival Flowers for $50.00. I asked for an enclosure card to state "Happy Birthday Mom-Enjoy your day"... The flowers were delivered the next day (A day early)...

They sent $25.00 Flowers (A smaller bunch not the $50.00 I paid for! And NO ENCLOSURE CARD!!!!! My mom didn't know who they came from! I called their customer service line, just to be hung up on four (4) times!!!!

When I finally got intouch with someone, they would not give me my money back & offered a $5.00 refund!

What a SCAM & RipOff these ppl are!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more