Dayton, Ohio

DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay!

The rep on the phone confirmed they would be delivered that date. Also, I ordered the Delux Bday Carnival Flowers for $50.00. I asked for an enclosure card to state "Happy Birthday Mom-Enjoy your day"... The flowers were delivered the next day (A day early)...

They sent $25.00 Flowers (A smaller bunch not the $50.00 I paid for! And NO ENCLOSURE CARD!!!!! My mom didn't know who they came from! I called their customer service line, just to be hung up on four (4) times!!!!

When I finally got intouch with someone, they would not give me my money back & offered a $5.00 refund!

What a SCAM & RipOff these ppl are!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Deluxe Birthday Carnival Flowers.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.