Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Flower Bouquet from Colleyville, Texas
Scam and Ripoff!!This is the flower bouquet that is nothing like the one I ordered and is less than grocery floral department quality.
I ordered a beautiful assortment of flowers, not dyed daisies in a small vase. $94 for this! Originally quoted around $50--their website "magically" changes the price one you hit the "process" button.
I made many attempts and send several emails to them--not a word back.My dad sent me this photo today of my mom's bday flowers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flower Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "MOTHERS DAY 2012-My mother has never had flowers sent to her so I decided to order flowers through the company. My mother did receive the order today around noon time...."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "Ordered a 2 large pizzas from Pizza Hut. When they were delivered we opened the box and pizza was burnt. It looked disgusting. We paid $40 which is ridiculous for..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."
- "I purchase a couple packages of Tyson wings and skinless thighs the chicken was terrible! The wings were brusised purplish coloration, the skinless thighs where mostly less then nugget in..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."