Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement from Ocala, Florida
Wesley Berry florists is a fraud.They do not send what was ordered by something that is truly inferior.
Attempts to call and complain ends up with a transfer to a custumer service representative followed by long wait and then a message that the rep is not available. Happened to me several times. Ordered plants in a basket ($100 investment) but was set lousy looking flowers worth maybe $15. Shameful!
Below is what I got for $100.Doesn't look like plants in a basket.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..."
- "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I recently painted my living room with Sherwilliams Superpaint. What a shock I always buy premium paint I think the extra cost is worth the time it saves you. My..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."