Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement from Woodway, Texas
My friend got flowers at work on a day she was out sick, so I called her to tell her they arrived.She said to open the box and leave them on my desk so she could see them the next day.
I opened the box and found a broken vase and nearly dead looking ugly yellow roses. So I took pictures of it and text it to her. She was upset to say the least. She called the person who sent them and also texted him the pictures.
Well he told her he ordered yellow tulips in a white vase! (She is not a rose person!) so the whole bait and switch is totally true! I hope he calls them and complains and gets his money refunded! I had to throw it all away because there were glass pieces everywhere!
I will never do business with this company!I found this sight and thought I'd let others know, especially since I saw all the terrible reviews!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."