Woodway, Texas

My friend got flowers at work on a day she was out sick, so I called her to tell her they arrived.She said to open the box and leave them on my desk so she could see them the next day.

I opened the box and found a broken vase and nearly dead looking ugly yellow roses. So I took pictures of it and text it to her. She was upset to say the least. She called the person who sent them and also texted him the pictures.

Well he told her he ordered yellow tulips in a white vase! (She is not a rose person!) so the whole bait and switch is totally true! I hope he calls them and complains and gets his money refunded! I had to throw it all away because there were glass pieces everywhere!

I will never do business with this company!I found this sight and thought I'd let others know, especially since I saw all the terrible reviews!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more