Hazlet, New Jersey
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Where do I begin.This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!!

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Not only a disappointment in the flowers that were delivered but also 2 days late!!!

I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was no where near what was ordered nor near the price I paid for; the extra costs basically double the amount of what the flowers are; customer service is no help- they do not call back when they say they will, never answer their phone, when I ask for the head person in charge I get asked 21 questions why? Why you ask? Why else would someone ask for management?!?

And when I finally do talk to someone who wants to help and say they will fix the problem by either giving $100 credit to their business or new flowers sent to the recipient as long as they can pick up the other flowers previously sent--- well let's just say no I DO NOT WANT THE CREDIT BECAUSE ILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN and the flowers that were supposed to make things better WERE WORST!

SOME WERE EVER DEAD AS IF THEY WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE TRASH!The pictures I attached are what I ordered, what was sent (no comparison), and the roses were supposed to be the GREAT REPLACEMENT to make things better!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Garden Fresh Arrangement.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Ok, as a floral designer I can tell you that most of us will not deal with this company or any of the other sending only florists.They just take orders and then try to find a florist who will accept it for their prices.

This arrangement pictured above is worth the prices WB has marked through and then put their price. Rep florists cannot honor WB prices as they will lose money. Just the lilies alone in the photo cost the florist $30 a bunch. They also don't tell you that what you see in the picture is all the flowers that are in the bouquet.

So in the above, you have one stem of lilies, one stem of spray roses, two stems of mini carnations, one hydrangea bloom, two snap dragons, and one stem of alstroemeria (peruvian lilies). The container is not a container that most florists will carry. So... the florist will reject the $29.99 arrangement as that will be all WB sends them, no matter how much delivery they charged you.

The $52.99 total they have listed as exquisite might be kept by a real florist but what would be send out would be a close representation of the regular (original) priced version.

Best thing I can tell you as to how to avoid other places like WB, and there are many out there, is this: If you get a message saying all of our reps are currently helping other customers, unless you know for sure they are a reputable florist that does a mega business, they are most likely one of these call centers.Hope this helps!