Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Multicolored Roses from Newark, New Jersey
I live in NYC and I ordered flowers for my grandmother on 9-29-15 to be delivered on 10-3-15 For Her 91birtday.My aunt called me on 10-1-15 and told me the flowers were delivered too early and they were badly wilted.
I would never order from them again, HORRIBLE service, spend your money with another florist!!!.C.Brown , NYC
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Multicolored Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Photo on left what we got!!! Right is what was ordered! Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered...."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "The bag is dirty, unclean inside and outside, I cannot use it. If you are selling a bag that expensive I think it should be in a better condition...."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I will never buy a car from these jokers again. Everyone from the salesman who glad handed me, to the finance guy who did some funny math, to the..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."