Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Roses from Deltona, Florida
My husband ordered 15long stem roses and 5of another color to represent 15yrs of marriage and another 5 together making 20years .I received 15 of the poorest looking roses i did ever receive and only 3 yellow roses the flowers were in rough shape then they spelled his name wrong on the card.
The replacement flowers were ok but they only sent 7 , I never got my 20 bouquet for our 20 years together.VERY DISAPPOINTED
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "I purchase earing in Jun 08 2016. When I got home same day, I look at online bank statement. I notice then that one purchase of $6.00 I was charge..."
- "Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner. We have been ordering take out at local restaurants. This is the third time I have..."
- "Had a bad experience with my flowers but wesley berry fixed the problem and I am happy with the fix . Thank you..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."