Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Roses from Deltona, Florida
My husband ordered 15long stem roses and 5of another color to represent 15yrs of marriage and another 5 together making 20years .I received 15 of the poorest looking roses i did ever receive and only 3 yellow roses the flowers were in rough shape then they spelled his name wrong on the card.
The replacement flowers were ok but they only sent 7 , I never got my 20 bouquet for our 20 years together.VERY DISAPPOINTED
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "I bought her these items with the hope that the free trial with the shipping cost the only upfront cost however, after reading all the details it became apparent that..."
- "I was told by a UPS customer service representative that UPS would change the date of delivery for a package which required an adult signature. Being away for New..."
- "Ordered from from you flowers on Mother's Day they gave me half my order and then refused to give me the rest after all day of talking to from you..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."