Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Roses from Gaston, South Carolina
I orderd flowers for my wife on tues for them to be deliverd on friday to her work thay never arived till monday sat on a truck all weakend i called cust service only to get put on hold for 15 min to leave a message and thay would contact me well i mave never been contacted today this is what thay looked like when she got them today
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I got a loan with them, been paying every single month on time. I had a eye surgery which called me not to be able to make my payment on..."
- "I just want my money..."
- "We went to Ruby Tuesday at woodruff road Greenville,SC and I had the New Orleans Seafood and beneath the well done shrimp, the tilapia fish is not cooked... the server..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."