I ordered one dozen white roses arrangement, on line my order was sent to Wesley BerryFlowers don't know where this is but my order was to be sent to westerminister Co.I was ashame of the flowers sent .
I have called several times and places on hold for as long as 13 minutes one time finally hung up .
Cannot get answer
My bill was also wrong several charges added !Please call and get this right !
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "Bought an Expobar Office Lever 1399.00 and Raccillo Rocky Doserless Grinder 365.00. Grinder was damaged upon arrival. Their only option was to return to them which I was..."
- "First and last time dealing with this company. During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment. Then we would get an email..."
- "Candle smells like a burning gas oven! I really thought it would smell like the cologne but I was horribly mistaken. I smelled it in the store and it was..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."