Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Roses from West Jefferson, North Carolina
This is the absolute WORST company to deal with.They are not a local florist, as they try to advertise.
It is some fraudulent outfit in India that takes your flower order, charges insane prices, and then email a real local florist an order that might be somewhat similar to what you want and maybe, if you are lucky, half the price they charged you!!! When a bouquet came, I knew immediately that it was not what my husband would have sent. I called my husband to thank him and sent him a picture of the bouquet. He was floored.
Even his secretaries were laughing. So, I called the florist to ask about the order. They told me that an order came in on email from Wesley Berry, whom they hate dealing with, for a small $29 bouquet of little pink spray roses. My husband ordered, and paid for a large deluxe bouquet of pink roses for $169.
The poor local florist was mortified and promptly brought out a new arrangement. Unfortunately, I fear that it is the sweet local florist who loses here. He does the right thing and honors my husband's order while the f'ing Indians steal the money. Apparently, $20 dollars worth of 3 stems of little pink spray roses in a glass is "close enough" to the $169 deluxe long stem roses with greenery and filler flowers in a crystal vase that my husband ordered.
Please do not do business with them.The pictures below represent what my husband ordered versus what Wesley Berry sent to the florist.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..."
- "My husband ordered the Purple Pop bouquet ($70). The picture shows an abundant, lush rounded bouquet in a tall purple vase. What I received looks like someone stopped at the..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."