West Jefferson, North Carolina

This is the absolute WORST company to deal with.They are not a local florist, as they try to advertise.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Totally misrepresent what they send and what they say do not order from them

It is some fraudulent outfit in India that takes your flower order, charges insane prices, and then email a real local florist an order that might be somewhat similar to what you want and maybe, if you are lucky, half the price they charged you!!! When a bouquet came, I knew immediately that it was not what my husband would have sent. I called my husband to thank him and sent him a picture of the bouquet. He was floored.

Even his secretaries were laughing. So, I called the florist to ask about the order. They told me that an order came in on email from Wesley Berry, whom they hate dealing with, for a small $29 bouquet of little pink spray roses. My husband ordered, and paid for a large deluxe bouquet of pink roses for $169.

The poor local florist was mortified and promptly brought out a new arrangement. Unfortunately, I fear that it is the sweet local florist who loses here. He does the right thing and honors my husband's order while the f'ing Indians steal the money. Apparently, $20 dollars worth of 3 stems of little pink spray roses in a glass is "close enough" to the $169 deluxe long stem roses with greenery and filler flowers in a crystal vase that my husband ordered.

Disgusting people.

Please do not do business with them.The pictures below represent what my husband ordered versus what Wesley Berry sent to the florist.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Roses.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.