This is the absolute WORST company to deal with.They are not a local florist, as they try to advertise.
It is some fraudulent outfit in India that takes your flower order, charges insane prices, and then email a real local florist an order that might be somewhat similar to what you want and maybe, if you are lucky, half the price they charged you!!! When a bouquet came, I knew immediately that it was not what my husband would have sent. I called my husband to thank him and sent him a picture of the bouquet. He was floored.
Even his secretaries were laughing. So, I called the florist to ask about the order. They told me that an order came in on email from Wesley Berry, whom they hate dealing with, for a small $29 bouquet of little pink spray roses. My husband ordered, and paid for a large deluxe bouquet of pink roses for $169.
The poor local florist was mortified and promptly brought out a new arrangement. Unfortunately, I fear that it is the sweet local florist who loses here. He does the right thing and honors my husband's order while the f'ing Indians steal the money. Apparently, $20 dollars worth of 3 stems of little pink spray roses in a glass is "close enough" to the $169 deluxe long stem roses with greenery and filler flowers in a crystal vase that my husband ordered.
Please do not do business with them.The pictures below represent what my husband ordered versus what Wesley Berry sent to the florist.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday. After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time! Spent 2..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."