Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Vibrant Splendor Arrangement from Davenport, Iowa
Very upset ordered vibrant slendor for someone and they showed up with pastel carnations .I have tried contacting customer service for three days .
Goes to hold then voicemail .
Very expensive and fraud.Picture below is what I ordered she got pastel carnations I'm tall vase.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Vibrant Splendor Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "On facebook your company is advertising a 60 gift card if you do all these steps. After doing them and waiting 30 minutes it says that I didn'the share the..."
- "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."