The flower delivery I received on August 18, 2014 was extremely poor quality flowers
(some would call them weeds), they were half wilted and petals were falling off.I called to report the problem as instructed on the card included.
The woman I talked to showed no concern for the problem which I consider unresolved. I have emailed their customer relations department 3 times and had no response.
Their product is extremely poor quality and customer service is nonexistent.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Extremely Poor Quality Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY. FIRST THEY CAME EARLY. THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME..."
- "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..."
- "I ordered The FTDÂ® Sweet Devotionâ„¢ Bouquet-Item# : 10-M5 for my mother for Mother's Day. I called the following week to advise that we were extremely dissatisfied with the..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."