The flower delivery I received on August 18, 2014 was extremely poor quality flowers
(some would call them weeds), they were half wilted and petals were falling off.I called to report the problem as instructed on the card included.
The woman I talked to showed no concern for the problem which I consider unresolved. I have emailed their customer relations department 3 times and had no response.
Their product is extremely poor quality and customer service is nonexistent.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Extremely Poor Quality Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "PALM BEACH, FL. - I ordered two separate sets of flowers from these guys last week on Monday, this is where the problem already began. They over-charged me for..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."