The flower delivery I received on August 18, 2014 was extremely poor quality flowers
(some would call them weeds), they were half wilted and petals were falling off.I called to report the problem as instructed on the card included.
The woman I talked to showed no concern for the problem which I consider unresolved. I have emailed their customer relations department 3 times and had no response.
Their product is extremely poor quality and customer service is nonexistent.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Extremely Poor Quality Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "SCAM ALERT!!! I ordered a $29.99 Healing Mend arrangement that had flowers and a bear. In addition I ordered 2 Mylar balloons. The TOTAL was $91.00. Their website shows..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."