Wesley Berry Flowers - 100% Dissatifaction

Aspen, Colorado 0 comments
Turnaround Time

7/8/2016 I ordered flowers for same day delivery. The flowers were delivered the following day and left on the porch in temperatures of over 100 degrees.

The recipient’s flowers were dead when she arrived home. I called Wesley Berry Flowers 3 days later and explained the situation. I was promised a phone call or email the following day, neither of which I received. Upon receipt of my bill I called again and was offered a $15.00 refund.

The cost of flowers plus delivery was over $65.00. I explained this was unacceptable. I wanted fresh flowers delivered or a full refund. Their website advertises FreshGuarantee 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Again I was promised a supervisor would call me the next day. I have yet to receive a call, fresh flowers delivered or a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Delivered late left outside not fresh no return call, No calls returned, Dead flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1470325117

Tuscaloosa, Alabama 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Ordered a snack from Wesley Flowers for my son-in-laws birthday on 8-1-16 to be delivered on Wednesday, 8-3-16. Good thing I followed up with my daughter, computer said it was delivered, daughter said it wasn't received so I called the ftd provider and found that, un fact, it wasn't delivered.

Very deceitful company. Cancelled my $70 order and asked my daughter for the name of a local florist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dumbfounded by FDE/Wesley Berry Flowers

Las Vegas, Nevada 1 comment
Turnaround Time

I am in the middle of an experience right now with FDE/Wesley Berry Flowers that EXACTLY mimics the one above. We are currently on day 18 of the situation with no resolution in site.

I also received 3+ separate emails stating the Order has been "received" by the florist in her town, that Order had been "created" and then that the Order was "en route OR already delivered..." pretty ironic that I was also told that it was a system error and the Order was never processed- despite receiving emails that were suppose to serve as CONFIRMATION that the Order was moving forward.

Day 18 and I am picking up the phone once again (after 4-5 emails it's clear it can't be solved this way- they simply send generic responses/emails and/or completely overlook anything I have said or asked- it's comical.

Can't believe I'm going to say this as I'm the type who often laughs these types of accusations away- btu based on my research I am concluding that something here is intentional. The similarities in the above posters situation, my situation & countless others I have read this week are in such abundance that there's no way a legitimate Co. would not have fixed a "system error" causing them so many serious issues- not to mention I have followed this same story across the country. Hard to believe this "error" is affecting every small & large town across the US for the past 1-2 years BUT FDE has done nothing about it..? Unfortunately, I don't believe that for a second.

I don't care for writing reviews much less a BAD review... come on FDE! My issue could have been resolved in one email and I would not have looked into how far reaching this issue is. Now I will be hitting every website/board/forum I can to steer customers away from racket called FDE/Wesley Berry Flowers.

Reason of review: Order never created/delivered despite "CONF" emails, lack of Cust Service, REFUND promised but "time to post" days go from 2-3..to 3-5.. to 5-7. My guess is I will be told 7-10days @end of the week.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Thiefs, Non existent customer service, No resolution, No apology, Worst experience with any company as a customer.

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1194776

Wesley Berry is but one of many sending only call centers. They cannot guarantee anyone their orders will get delivered because most real florists will not accept orders from these call centers.

There are some out there like FTD, Teleflora and 1 800flowers that aren't as bad as some of these others, but none of them have local shops. They advertise as local florists, which one think would be a concern to the FTC, but... They also advertise everywhere, including local yellow pages. Best advice is to scroll down the search page and find listings that have addresses and local phone numbers.

Those will be your "local" florists. Also, contact your bank and have the charges reversed for non-deliver of your order.

Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review from Colleyville, Texas

Colleyville, Texas 1 comment
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my daughter for same day delivery, received a delivery confirmation but the flowers were never delivered. Called the next day and they advised they would upgrade and deliver that day, again never happened!

Called them and she advised something did not get processed, so I requested a refund. After waiting seven days and no refund called back and they then told me 7-14 days.... requested to talk to management or get corporate number. I was denied to escalate to management.

I called everyday until it had been 22 days finally spoke with Calvin (very polite and respectful manager) who personally processed my refund. I did finally receive the refund.

Never would I use this company again!!! Absolutely horrible experience that took 3 weeks to finally resolve!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1196731

As someone that works at a florist you should always call a florist that is in a town that you want flowers sent to. A real florist.

This is just a call center that will take you money and order and send to another florist. Let's say you spend $80 on flowers. We will only get like 55. They keep the rest.

And then we have to take delivery out of that and you will be left with flowers that are only worth 45. I always tell people....plz look up a real florist and call them.

Save yourself time money and headaches. Sorry that this happened to you and everyone else that this had happened to.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1469558419

I was suppose to get a sunflower bouquet, both times I got 4 dead pink roses

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Took money and no product delivery

Columbus, Georgia 0 comments

the LEAST you could do is hire people that speak ENGLISH, my order was not delivered, your NON english speaking employees just say "call tomorrows at 9AM for manager" well TOMORROW IS SUNDAY WTF?! REALLY?!

70 bucks for a "cheap" arrangement that cant even DELIVER in 2, YES TWO DAYS CAN NOT EVEN GET IT THERE!! NOT ONE call that there is a problem, giong to be late, NOTHING, no time to do something else, hire someone that don't speak SWAHELIE, that MIGHT get a simple job done for you mister CEO, you might get a few HUNDRED PERCENT more business if you didn't RIP PEOPLE OFF! hope you have a nice day sir, you ruined OURS! PS.

a credit to our credit card would be nice seeing as IN STORE CREDIT will NEVER BE USED! SMFH!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Call center not a florist, Customer service can not speak english.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1469310425

Little Ferry, New Jersey 0 comments
2.3
Turnaround Time

1st time ordering, it stayes next day, not delivered yet. Cust serv sucks, dont buy please. They lie

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1469285945

Allston, Massachusetts 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Honestly this was the worst service I have ever experienced. I had to pay for flowers that I didn't order and that weren't delivered on the date I requested and paid extra for.

When I asked for a refund they said that they would have to pick up the incorrect flowers that are perishable and would presumably be thrown out. I would NEVER recommend this vendor.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered

Hawthorne, California 0 comments

I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called $60.00 credit and the flowers were on SALE for $19.99 and my bill was over 60.00 with that credit.

The flowers weren't even close and they were wilted. It was very embarrassing so I called to complain. They did send new ones but I would never deal with this company again.

I should have read all the negative comments before I placed the order. When I placed my first order I called them and they told me they were a family owned and operated company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Do NOT be fooled by this website DON'T ORDER

Beaumont, Texas 1 comment

I have the same complaint. Ordered flowers, paid for them, no flowers.

called and talked to someone who said they would refund my account. Still waiting, but its only been two days. I don't have a good feeling about it and contacted BBB already. I got an email that said I have a credit and follow the link to use it. It doesn't work and I darn sure

are not giving them any more money.

Just heed my warning. Don't waste your time on money on this awful company. Your loved ones will not get their flowers and they will not refund your money. I am going to keep contesting until they are off the web.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Sunny And Vibrant Bouquet.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1187891

I ordered flowers to be delivered at my wife's work and she never received them! They gave a credit but I will never use it.