SCAM ALERT!!!I ordered a $29.99 Healing Mend arrangement that had flowers and a bear.
In addition I ordered 2 Mylar balloons. The TOTAL was $91.00. Their website shows accreditations with FTD and local organizations. The order was sent to a Tampa florist with the following instructions: 'Yellow and orange flowers in clear vase, include sunflower and Mylar balloon.' The Tampa florist was paid $50 for the order.
After multiple calls to their "Customer Service" that no one answers and no return calls are received, I knew it was a scam!! Their website shows accreditations with FTD and local organizations.
It shows they have been delivering since 1946.The smiling couple with the caption "Family Owned" apoears not to care about their customers.This place pops up on searches all over the country claiming to be a "local" florist scamming unsespecting consumers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent marketing
- No communication
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Mending Heal
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "I purchased a FLORAL arrangement described by the sight as:"Gorgeous yellow cymbidium orchids and leucadendron, red gladioli, lily grass and other tropical greens are delivered in a distinctive keepsake bamboo..."
- "I placed an order for assorted daisies. They were to be delivered 2 days later. The flowers didn't show up. Tried calling and emailing multiple times, only to be brushed..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."