Turnaround Time

SCAM ALERT!!!I ordered a $29.99 Healing Mend arrangement that had flowers and a bear.

In addition I ordered 2 Mylar balloons. The TOTAL was $91.00. Their website shows accreditations with FTD and local organizations. The order was sent to a Tampa florist with the following instructions: 'Yellow and orange flowers in clear vase, include sunflower and Mylar balloon.' The Tampa florist was paid $50 for the order.

After multiple calls to their "Customer Service" that no one answers and no return calls are received, I knew it was a scam!! Their website shows accreditations with FTD and local organizations.

It shows they have been delivering since 1946.The smiling couple with the caption "Family Owned" apoears not to care about their customers.This place pops up on searches all over the country claiming to be a "local" florist scamming unsespecting consumers.

Sandra Davis

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $91. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers mending heal from Wesley Berry Flowers was fraudulent marketing, no communication and worst Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Thank you for posting. So many people really believe they will get the supposed discounts, but by the time you pay for a vase, enclosure card, shipping fee & handling charge you pay far more. It's sad that the consumer does not realize this until they place the order :((

Scam scam I'm so upset they did this to me too