Resolved
2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 10, 2016

This is Tuesday morning.No response.

So, I called again, but this time I chose sales - like I wanted to buy. I was picked up by the call house in the Philippines, as usual. I explained my situation and they connected me with the department (I forget what they called it) that deals with issues like mine. This time it was someone in the U.S.

!!!! Shock!!!!! It's amazing how things go so much smoother when you're talking with an American. He very politely apologized and set up a re-delivery for tomorrow and took $10 off the original price.

It looks like this may end up resolved after all. We'll wait and see.

I'll update tomorrow.:)

Update by user May 09, 2016

It's now the end of the day, nearly 12 hours since they told me to wait for a phone call or an email.NADA!

I did a SEM RUSH analysis of wesleyberryflowers.net and found that they've got 417 different websites - with over half of those being suspended or no longer online. Almost half of the existing sites haven't been updated recently, some going back to the early 2000's. This is a slick operation. It looks like they're constantly on the move, trying to outsmart and outrun scammed customers.

They should be shut down ASAP. Someone should organize a class action against them. Seriously!

I'm shocked and disgusted.They should be ashamed of themselves.

Original review posted by user May 09, 2016

I live in Maine; my mother lives in Tucson, AZ.I'm 58 and I've sent flowers for mother's day every year of my adult life - I always used FTD, then 1-800-FLOWERS when online ordering became the standard.

This year, I google searched for a local florist in the Tucson area. WBF came up and they had some beautiful arrangements at a lower cost than the other big name online florists. I set up the delivery for Friday, May 6th. I got the email confirmation that the flowers were delivered on Friday.

I didn't get the usual thankyou e-mail from my mother, but I just waited til yesterday and called her. I asked if she liked the flowers, and she said "what flowers?". I called customer service this morning (it took 3 calls to get a clear phone line and someone I could actually understand and communicate with) and was told to wait for a phone call or an email from the company's HQ for further instructions. It's been 3 hours and there's no email and no call.

This is outrageous! I've never, ever had this kind of runaround before - and I've had my share over the years. Horrible experience and feeling very vulnerable right now. The thing that's really not good is that they confirmed delivery, and it's usually hard to get the charge removed from a card in those cases.

Just very disappointing. All I wanted was form mom to get a pretty bouquet on her special day.

All around bummer, and I will not be using these scammers again.I'd advise all to avoid this florist at all costs.

This reviewer shared experience about "delivered to wrong address" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $61. rplotner is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. the best about wesley berry flowers delivery service from Wesley Berry Flowers was arrangements. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

WB is not a real florist but a sending only call center and the worst of the lot in my opnion.FTD and 1800flowers, as well as Teleflora, Avas, Ranch Florist, Blooms Today, Just Flowers, From You Flowers and more are also sending only call centers.

Most reputable florists will not accept orders from these call centers even though we do use their wire services. We are not obligated to take orders from TF FTD or 800flowers. We pay high prices for the use of their wire services, but we do search out reputable florist in the areas we need to send them before we run out customers credit cards. These call centers are the bane of the floral industry.

Always scroll farther down the page when doing a search and remember: real florists can't afford to have everything on their websites on sale, cannot give high discounts nor free delivery, although some us do on higher priced items, like funeral pieces that are already expensive to make.Hope this helps.

You are not alone. I am having the same issue.