Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers online for Mother's Day in 2015 from Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Berry Flowers, 2985 Haggerty, Commerce Charter Township, MI 48390.After completing the payment information and verifying the amounts, I submitted my order.

The invoice generated had a surprise. I was charged a $50 fee to be credited toward my next order. I was not happy. I called the customer service number and reached someone in India.

He said that they were not authorized to give refunds and there was no point in my writing to anyone or talking to a supervisor. I did report this to my local FBI office and to my local police department. I also reported this to the FBI office and police department that serve Commerce Charter Township, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit). I have not received my money back and have received no help from either the FBI or the police.

I'm sure the recovery of $50 is something they don't have time for. So beware.

In the meantime, I keep receiving emails from Flower Delivery Service reminding me that I still have a "credit" of now $51.24.I only look ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cancellation policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wesley berry flowers delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom #1236546

That is astounding!Astounding!

The only word for it is theft!Can't your credit card provider do something !