San Antonio, Texas

I ordered flowers online for Mother's Day in 2015 from Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Berry Flowers, 2985 Haggerty, Commerce Charter Township, MI 48390.After completing the payment information and verifying the amounts, I submitted my order.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Ripped off!

The invoice generated had a surprise. I was charged a $50 fee to be credited toward my next order. I was not happy. I called the customer service number and reached someone in India.

He said that they were not authorized to give refunds and there was no point in my writing to anyone or talking to a supervisor. I did report this to my local FBI office and to my local police department. I also reported this to the FBI office and police department that serve Commerce Charter Township, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit). I have not received my money back and have received no help from either the FBI or the police.

I'm sure the recovery of $50 is something they don't have time for. So beware.

In the meantime, I keep receiving emails from Flower Delivery Service reminding me that I still have a "credit" of now $51.24.I only look ***.

I didn't like: Would not cancel order or issue partial refund.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom #1236546

That is astounding!Astounding!

The only word for it is theft!Can't your credit card provider do something !