Update added by user Feb 15, 2013
Update - My fiancee finally received an email from Wesley Berry Flowers.They offered him a $40 store credit.
Why they think we will use their services again is beyond me.
He spent $119(just on flowers) and I received flowers comparable to a $30 - $40 arrangement on their site.They owe him a $79 - $89 refund!
Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2013
I posted the following on their Facebook page:
Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm and they were very pretty; however when I sent the picture if them to my fiancee(he purchased them for me for Valentine's Day) he replied that the flowers I had received were not what he had ordered. He spent $115 on the 'Best' quality flowers alone not including the delivery fee.The flowers I received were comparable to the $30-$40 arrangements they sell on their site. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy so he ordered this arrangement because with the image and the product description showed a variety of beautiful flowers including Gerbera daisies. There were no Gerbera daisies in the arrangement I received and it had about a quarter of the flowers shown. It was also supposed to be delivered in a lilac colored vase alas it was a cheap clear vase instead. We realize the arrangement would not look exactly like the picture but if you are going to indicate the types of flowers which should be in the arrangement then they should be in the delivered product. He tried to call and experienced the same issues as described in the other comments. Bottom line: he was exorbitantly over charged! This company is a scam and we will not be ordering flowers from them again. People rely on companies as these with the expectation that when they order flowers, no matter what the occasion, they will be delivered at a reasonable time and that they get what they paid for. I can understand a mistake, at first I thought they had given me the wrong flowers but after reading all the negative reviews I don't think this is the case. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt though and hope they will respond to my fiancee's voicemail and email to make it right. The ball is in your court Wesley Berry Flowers, you should make this right. We fully intend to report this to the BBB as well has any other media in hopes that we can to put an end to your shady business practices. Shame on you for taking advatage of people who work very hard to pay for your crappy services!
I've attached a picture of the flowers ordered and the flowers I actually received. Below you'll find the product desciption posted on their site; these flowers do not match the description:
A perfectly pleasing mix of sweet springtime blossoms make this a truly happy gift. So full of feminine flowers and fun feelings, this is the perfect arrangement to make her smile.
Dazzling white spray roses, hot pink gerberas and matsumoto asters, pink carnations, lavender cushion mums, light pink stock and much more fill a lavender Inspiration vase.
Approximately 20 1/2" W x 23" H
•As Shown : T17-1A
•Deluxe : T17-1B
•Premium : T17-1C
The 'Premium' is what my Fiance ordered so the arrangement was actually supposed to be bigger and better than the one shown in the picture below.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Flower Order
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."