Update added by user Feb 15, 2013
Update - My fiancee finally received an email from Wesley Berry Flowers.They offered him a $40 store credit.
Why they think we will use their services again is beyond me.
He spent $119(just on flowers) and I received flowers comparable to a $30 - $40 arrangement on their site.They owe him a $79 - $89 refund!
Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2013
I posted the following on their Facebook page:
Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm and they were very pretty; however when I sent the picture if them to my fiancee(he purchased them for me for Valentine's Day) he replied that the flowers I had received were not what he had ordered. He spent $115 on the 'Best' quality flowers alone not including the delivery fee.The flowers I received were comparable to the $30-$40 arrangements they sell on their site. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy so he ordered this arrangement because with the image and the product description showed a variety of beautiful flowers including Gerbera daisies. There were no Gerbera daisies in the arrangement I received and it had about a quarter of the flowers shown. It was also supposed to be delivered in a lilac colored vase alas it was a cheap clear vase instead. We realize the arrangement would not look exactly like the picture but if you are going to indicate the types of flowers which should be in the arrangement then they should be in the delivered product. He tried to call and experienced the same issues as described in the other comments. Bottom line: he was exorbitantly over charged! This company is a scam and we will not be ordering flowers from them again. People rely on companies as these with the expectation that when they order flowers, no matter what the occasion, they will be delivered at a reasonable time and that they get what they paid for. I can understand a mistake, at first I thought they had given me the wrong flowers but after reading all the negative reviews I don't think this is the case. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt though and hope they will respond to my fiancee's voicemail and email to make it right. The ball is in your court Wesley Berry Flowers, you should make this right. We fully intend to report this to the BBB as well has any other media in hopes that we can to put an end to your shady business practices. Shame on you for taking advatage of people who work very hard to pay for your crappy services!
I've attached a picture of the flowers ordered and the flowers I actually received. Below you'll find the product desciption posted on their site; these flowers do not match the description:
A perfectly pleasing mix of sweet springtime blossoms make this a truly happy gift. So full of feminine flowers and fun feelings, this is the perfect arrangement to make her smile.
Dazzling white spray roses, hot pink gerberas and matsumoto asters, pink carnations, lavender cushion mums, light pink stock and much more fill a lavender Inspiration vase.
Approximately 20 1/2" W x 23" H
•As Shown : T17-1A
•Deluxe : T17-1B
•Premium : T17-1C
The 'Premium' is what my Fiance ordered so the arrangement was actually supposed to be bigger and better than the one shown in the picture below.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Flower Order
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."