Update added by user Feb 15, 2013
Update - My fiancee finally received an email from Wesley Berry Flowers.They offered him a $40 store credit.
Why they think we will use their services again is beyond me.
He spent $119(just on flowers) and I received flowers comparable to a $30 - $40 arrangement on their site.They owe him a $79 - $89 refund!
Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2013
I posted the following on their Facebook page:
Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm and they were very pretty; however when I sent the picture if them to my fiancee(he purchased them for me for Valentine's Day) he replied that the flowers I had received were not what he had ordered. He spent $115 on the 'Best' quality flowers alone not including the delivery fee.The flowers I received were comparable to the $30-$40 arrangements they sell on their site. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy so he ordered this arrangement because with the image and the product description showed a variety of beautiful flowers including Gerbera daisies. There were no Gerbera daisies in the arrangement I received and it had about a quarter of the flowers shown. It was also supposed to be delivered in a lilac colored vase alas it was a cheap clear vase instead. We realize the arrangement would not look exactly like the picture but if you are going to indicate the types of flowers which should be in the arrangement then they should be in the delivered product. He tried to call and experienced the same issues as described in the other comments. Bottom line: he was exorbitantly over charged! This company is a scam and we will not be ordering flowers from them again. People rely on companies as these with the expectation that when they order flowers, no matter what the occasion, they will be delivered at a reasonable time and that they get what they paid for. I can understand a mistake, at first I thought they had given me the wrong flowers but after reading all the negative reviews I don't think this is the case. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt though and hope they will respond to my fiancee's voicemail and email to make it right. The ball is in your court Wesley Berry Flowers, you should make this right. We fully intend to report this to the BBB as well has any other media in hopes that we can to put an end to your shady business practices. Shame on you for taking advatage of people who work very hard to pay for your crappy services!
I've attached a picture of the flowers ordered and the flowers I actually received. Below you'll find the product desciption posted on their site; these flowers do not match the description:
A perfectly pleasing mix of sweet springtime blossoms make this a truly happy gift. So full of feminine flowers and fun feelings, this is the perfect arrangement to make her smile.
Dazzling white spray roses, hot pink gerberas and matsumoto asters, pink carnations, lavender cushion mums, light pink stock and much more fill a lavender Inspiration vase.
Approximately 20 1/2" W x 23" H
•As Shown : T17-1A
•Deluxe : T17-1B
•Premium : T17-1C
The 'Premium' is what my Fiance ordered so the arrangement was actually supposed to be bigger and better than the one shown in the picture below.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Flower Order
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Dear friend earn20 is a big cheater in india . This company is run by some cheaters who take 3000 in the name of registration and then after they never..."
- "I purchased two library embossers from Acorn Sales Co (President Adam Raidabaugh) on Nov. 16, 2010. Upon receiving them, I noticed that they did not make an even imprint..."
- "Bavarian Inn Eureka Springs, ARPitiful and tasteless food â€“ Horrible Rip-offI sooo agree with the other people who had a horrible experience at this place! PLEASE do NOT go if..."