I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom.I was very specific about this order and double checked that it would be exactly what I ordered (no supplements), which was confirmed.
I needed this specific arrangement because today is the one year anniversary since my father's passing and that is the boquet he always got for my mom (so obviously important it be the same one). Instead, I received a random assortment of wilty non-roses (really, it looks like a bunch of flowers someone picked on there walk over to my house). Regardless, it wasn't a dozen roses, and nowhere near the same cost of the roses. When I called in to customer service "Lavelle" said he was the "in charge of the whole facility" and said there was nothing he could do about the order.
"Well, i could knock $10 off, but thats it". He then went as far as to laugh at me on the phone about being so frustrated about the situation. He said "yeah, I'm laughing because of how ridiculous you sound". I have never been treated so poorly.
It's an emotional day, dealing with the passing of my father, then to have your company essentially scam me and laugh in my face about it is appalling. At this point, I don't want the flowers that were sent, (they have no meaning to my mom, which is why i had the specific order placed). "Lavelle " said maybe he'd try to get ahold of the florist to come get the and refund our money but probably wouldn't be able to, so I'm not holding my breath.
I am truly disappointed and your company has made a bad day worse.(I have included a picture of what I ordered and what I got)
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible experience
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."