I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom.I was very specific about this order and double checked that it would be exactly what I ordered (no supplements), which was confirmed.
I needed this specific arrangement because today is the one year anniversary since my father's passing and that is the boquet he always got for my mom (so obviously important it be the same one). Instead, I received a random assortment of wilty non-roses (really, it looks like a bunch of flowers someone picked on there walk over to my house). Regardless, it wasn't a dozen roses, and nowhere near the same cost of the roses. When I called in to customer service "Lavelle" said he was the "in charge of the whole facility" and said there was nothing he could do about the order.
"Well, i could knock $10 off, but thats it". He then went as far as to laugh at me on the phone about being so frustrated about the situation. He said "yeah, I'm laughing because of how ridiculous you sound". I have never been treated so poorly.
It's an emotional day, dealing with the passing of my father, then to have your company essentially scam me and laugh in my face about it is appalling. At this point, I don't want the flowers that were sent, (they have no meaning to my mom, which is why i had the specific order placed). "Lavelle " said maybe he'd try to get ahold of the florist to come get the and refund our money but probably wouldn't be able to, so I'm not holding my breath.
I am truly disappointed and your company has made a bad day worse.(I have included a picture of what I ordered and what I got)
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible experience
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "These are the beautiful roses that I received from my grandsons NCO in the Army today as you can see they are gorgeous and I am extremely delighted to have..."
- "This is the worae business that I've ever done business with. The two dozen of roses that they sent arrived dead and looked like rose petals. You can not reach..."
- "Got charged over $100 for 3 roses! Hubby tried doing something nice and this is what I got. Makes men who really aren't into Valentine's day say "forget it!"..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."