Turnaround Time

I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom.I was very specific about this order and double checked that it would be exactly what I ordered (no supplements), which was confirmed.

I needed this specific arrangement because today is the one year anniversary since my father's passing and that is the boquet he always got for my mom (so obviously important it be the same one). Instead, I received a random assortment of wilty non-roses (really, it looks like a bunch of flowers someone picked on there walk over to my house). Regardless, it wasn't a dozen roses, and nowhere near the same cost of the roses. When I called in to customer service "Lavelle" said he was the "in charge of the whole facility" and said there was nothing he could do about the order.

"Well, i could knock $10 off, but thats it". He then went as far as to laugh at me on the phone about being so frustrated about the situation. He said "yeah, I'm laughing because of how ridiculous you sound". I have never been treated so poorly.

It's an emotional day, dealing with the passing of my father, then to have your company essentially scam me and laugh in my face about it is appalling. At this point, I don't want the flowers that were sent, (they have no meaning to my mom, which is why i had the specific order placed). "Lavelle " said maybe he'd try to get ahold of the florist to come get the and refund our money but probably wouldn't be able to, so I'm not holding my breath.

I am truly disappointed and your company has made a bad day worse.(I have included a picture of what I ordered and what I got)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and thievery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of roses and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

The exact same thing happened to me today.My mom ordered roses for me and I got the similar arrangement to yours.

Ridiculous.Scam.