Knoxville, Tennessee

First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of their sham, also Wesley Berry Flower's has a Facebook page.We can post on their wall.

I have a similar story as all of you. I looked online for a florist the day before Valentine's. Wesley's was the only site that showed that delivery could be made on Valentine's Day, so I went against my better judgement for LOVE and ordered a $100. dozen red roses in a chrome vase with a balloon....next day...Valentine's Day...I get a confirmation email from FedEx.

My order is to arrive by 3:00 on 2-15-12. Wesley Berry Flower's sent my roses around noon on Valentine's Day. They sent them standard overnight. Wesley's knew *** well that my roses would not be on time as advertised...they did not contact me before hand.

I came home from work and tried to call Berry's, but as expected...no answer. I emailed Berry's with my disappointment...Berry's response..."We are very sorry. This is not how we normally do business. For our personal apology here is a $40 in store smack in your face credit good for one year." I emailed them again..."I won't accept a $40.

credit..I want a refund!" Berry's again sent me the same apology..$40. credit B.S....Sooo yesterday, the day after Valentine's, my girlfriend sends me a text thanking me for her beautiful flowers...I was relieved a bit...until she sent me a picture.

Instead of A dozen beautiful red roses in a chrome vase with a balloon....Wesley Berry decides maybe that my girlfriend would rather have 4 pink roses, some daises, a lot of fluffy filler in a plain clear vase and no balloon.Sooo the moral to the story boys and girls?...Next time...go to Wal-Mart...you may save yourself a lot of time, money and grief...not to mention...better quality roses...or in my case...daises.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

No don't go to Walmart shop your local florist. They can always help out.

qtkitycat

I've started a facebook page dedicated to this subject "Wesley Berry Flowers SCAM". Plesae post your story and pictures of what you received.

GACO

/Users/gregcook/Desktop/HW0_388162.jpg

Cathy H.

We experienced the same BAIT & SWITCH as you did. Ordered $83 for a Teleflora Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement, got the same lousy arrangement you did..worth maybe $5. And they are already dying.

We got the same email "sorry, here's your $40 store credit".

I've complained to them since Monday 2/13/12.

The one thing that finally worked was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on his www.linkedin.com profile by an inmail.

I got a call within 30 minutes from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x248.

She has promised a FULL refund to our credit card within 5-7 business days.

Hoping this really does happen.

If you leave negative comments on their facebook, they will just take them down within a day of the post. By I encourage you to leave those comments. At least someone will see them.

ANGERED BY WESLEY BERRY

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan.This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises.

He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to.

Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint.

Thanks......we can change things...