Wesley Berry Flowers - Shame and bad karma to Wesley Berry Flower's
First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of their sham, also Wesley Berry Flower's has a Facebook page.We can post on their wall.
I have a similar story as all of you. I looked online for a florist the day before Valentine's. Wesley's was the only site that showed that delivery could be made on Valentine's Day, so I went against my better judgement for LOVE and ordered a $100. dozen red roses in a chrome vase with a balloon....next day...Valentine's Day...I get a confirmation email from FedEx.
My order is to arrive by 3:00 on 2-15-12. Wesley Berry Flower's sent my roses around noon on Valentine's Day. They sent them standard overnight. Wesley's knew *** well that my roses would not be on time as advertised...they did not contact me before hand.
I came home from work and tried to call Berry's, but as expected...no answer. I emailed Berry's with my disappointment...Berry's response..."We are very sorry. This is not how we normally do business. For our personal apology here is a $40 in store smack in your face credit good for one year." I emailed them again..."I won't accept a $40.
credit..I want a refund!" Berry's again sent me the same apology..$40. credit B.S....Sooo yesterday, the day after Valentine's, my girlfriend sends me a text thanking me for her beautiful flowers...I was relieved a bit...until she sent me a picture.
Instead of A dozen beautiful red roses in a chrome vase with a balloon....Wesley Berry decides maybe that my girlfriend would rather have 4 pink roses, some daises, a lot of fluffy filler in a plain clear vase and no balloon.Sooo the moral to the story boys and girls?...Next time...go to Wal-Mart...you may save yourself a lot of time, money and grief...not to mention...better quality roses...or in my case...daises.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."