First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of their sham, also Wesley Berry Flower's has a Facebook page.We can post on their wall.
I have a similar story as all of you. I looked online for a florist the day before Valentine's. Wesley's was the only site that showed that delivery could be made on Valentine's Day, so I went against my better judgement for LOVE and ordered a $100. dozen red roses in a chrome vase with a balloon....next day...Valentine's Day...I get a confirmation email from FedEx.
My order is to arrive by 3:00 on 2-15-12. Wesley Berry Flower's sent my roses around noon on Valentine's Day. They sent them standard overnight. Wesley's knew *** well that my roses would not be on time as advertised...they did not contact me before hand.
I came home from work and tried to call Berry's, but as expected...no answer. I emailed Berry's with my disappointment...Berry's response..."We are very sorry. This is not how we normally do business. For our personal apology here is a $40 in store smack in your face credit good for one year." I emailed them again..."I won't accept a $40.
credit..I want a refund!" Berry's again sent me the same apology..$40. credit B.S....Sooo yesterday, the day after Valentine's, my girlfriend sends me a text thanking me for her beautiful flowers...I was relieved a bit...until she sent me a picture.
Instead of A dozen beautiful red roses in a chrome vase with a balloon....Wesley Berry decides maybe that my girlfriend would rather have 4 pink roses, some daises, a lot of fluffy filler in a plain clear vase and no balloon.Sooo the moral to the story boys and girls?...Next time...go to Wal-Mart...you may save yourself a lot of time, money and grief...not to mention...better quality roses...or in my case...daises.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday. After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time! Spent 2..."
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "Found bone in Kung Pao chicken at Farragut location...."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."