Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!!

NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam.I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and would be delivered soon.

Nope...delivered to my sisters office on the East coast on a Friday where most people don't work till 6:00. Delivered 8 hours after I ordered at 6:00 pm and my sister had already left for the day...which is just as well as they do not look like the arrangement in the picture. Not anywhere near as full as the arrangement and of course by Monday when she got to work everything was brown. I tried and tried Friday to call and let me know if they cant get it there by 5 to cancel...of course no answer.

Everything about this company's website is misleading. They must have nothing but 1st and last time customers. I have called customer service - he said someone should be contacting me soon...I asked him why no one had contacted me regarding the two emails I already sent on Friday... no answer.

He wanted to give me a $50 credit on my next order. Told him I wanted this order credited or a fresh, full bouquet delivered to my sister.

This is not a local florist - they want you to think it is - IT IS NOT!!!!I have attached pics so you can see what it was supposed to look like and what she received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #844683

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19 #1161882

They probably sent the real florist only the amount they charged you for the bouquet. The florist had to take out the delivery fee from that total and make an arrangement that was at least similar. In fact, all of WB orders come with this statement as the second choice: "FILL TO VALUE, SIMILAR IS OKAY!!!!!!!!" Yes, that many !!!! marks. So, if the florist receives $40 and have a $10 delivery fee to deduct, then they send out a $30 bouquet.
WB is a sending only call center and not a real florist. They are but one of many and they all show up first on search engines, funeral home websites, Facebook, etc. No real florist will have every item on their website on sale, but all of these call centers offer discounts, sale prices, free delivery, etc.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about