Chicago Ridge, Illinois

I am a professional florist who has been a designer for 10 years.Companies like these are what gives our small mom and pop local shops a bad name.

I received a complaint from a customer regarding an arrangement she received at work. Wesley Berry (WHO IS NOT A FLORIST) sent us the order with $45.00 for flowers and delivery. She stated that this vase was not what her husband ordered and was "very skimpy" for the price her husband paid. She e-mailed his receipt and sure enough, he had spent over $120 including flowers, delivery, taxes, fees, etc.

What a ruckus! Obviously they keep the majority of the money they collect and don't give the local florist enough funds to do anything close to what the customer thinks they're getting.

This is a constant problem with this company and other order gatherers.ALWAYS ORDER LOCAL.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1205456

Yes! This is exactly what they do! So many local florists refuse to work with them that it was a struggle to send out orders...exactly why they cannot deliver half their orders!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #1201152

Problem is, I thought I was ordering from a local brick and mortar store!They represent themselves as such.

I needed the flowers to go to Bloomington, Indiana so I Googled "florists in Bloomington, Indiana". Their website came up and even had an address on there from Bloomington. I thought I was safe. I had never heard of Wesley-Berry Flowers before.

But after I got screwed, I did an investigation and found out that FTD Florists owns Wesley-Berry Flowers and 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora. They all now operate the same way.

They are deceptive rip-off artists!!!

to Anonymous Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1205725

All of the sending only call centers are independent of each other.Teleflora, 1800flowers and FTD are the originals, then along came all of these others.

Avoid call centers if you want to get flowers on time and at more reasonable prices. Here is a list of just a few of them other than the three already listed here:

Just Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers (worst of the lot)

From You Flowers

Blooms Today

The Sympathy Store Avas Flowers Americana Flowers Ranch Florist Unless you live in the cities they have hubs in, they are not local florists and cannot guarantee you anything. Most florists will not deal with them, so this is why they cannot get orders delivered.

The real florist only receives a fraction of what you paid them with no delivery fee added to the total.Some of them advertise in our local yellow pages and I know they are both located in California, not Alabama.