Appleton, Wisconsin

Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same.Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses.

We tried to email, go through their insurance, etc.

We have followed all their documents and requests. I don't know where else to turn in this case.

If you see, there are not even the same amount of flowers AND my photo was take immediately after the delivery.

My flowers were delivered in a box, no vase, and they were damaged.The flowers aren't even the same choices, I can see some variations but this is a lot of difference and for more than 60.00?

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

I liked: Initially finding their website, Website.

I didn't like: Dead roses poor cust serv, No resolution, Customer service.

2.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $63
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1198757

Wesley Berry is a sending only call center and not a real florist.They have a hub in Commerce City, Michigan.

They are also the worst of the call centers out there, and there are many. The photo you show is off of one of three other call centers, the most popular ones. Either FTD, Teleflora or 1800flowers. (Flowers are also wired out using those three company's wire services.) The problem withe these call centers is that all they send the florist is the cost you paid for the bouquet, normally.

WB has a habit of sending out orders for a total of $30.00 with no delivery added. Most of us who own or work in a real flower shop won't accept orders from these call centers because of that. What they also won't tell their customers is that most of those flower photos are misleading. They bouquet looks large where in fact it will be in a vase about 61/2 inches tall.

While I can understand your anger and disappointment, the florist who received your order and decided to keep it, sent what they could for the money they received. WB puts this statement on every order they send out: "FILL TO VALUE!! SIMILAR IS OKAY!!!!!!!!" Newer shop owners won't realize that it isn't okay, but they send out what they can so that you get something for the money they received. Real florists cannot produce the exact same arrangement for the little amount of money they get from WB.

They'd be out of business fast.

Best advice I can offer is to scroll down the...

We don't have the money to advertise on every website out there, on Facebook or funeral home websites.These call centers advertise everywhere including local yellow pages.